Why do you get de-ranked for uneven teams?

Do you know how many times my rank went down for losing due to 3v4 matches, 2v4 matches, and so on? Who the hell thought this was a good idea!

I’m sure people have said this before, but the penalty for quitting needs to be ten times more severe. The cowards who quit games just so they don’t lose deserve it. Sorry if I sound harsh, but that’s the most effective way to get rid of them.

I don’t care that much about my rank, but I hate it when people quit within the first couple kills. I’ve played too many 2v4 recently.

Happens to me in BTB all the time. We start to loose in Strongholds and everyone bails. Ugh

Overall, quitters suck, but there are times when I wouldn’t judge them for doing so because the matches are so unbalanced.

> 2533274875920867;2:
> I don’t care that much about my rank, but I hate it when people quit within the first couple kills. I’ve played too many 2v4 recently.

Me too, hate how people quit at the start of the game. And also sometime teammates starting to kill each others at the very beginning of the game causing us to have a negative score!!! Ridiculous, right?