Why do we have to unlock emblems?

Why do we have to unlock emblems? Did they just decide some emblems look cooler and you have to be a higher rank to get them? The ones I normally use are at the highest tier of emblems.

Probably just to be different. I have no complaint on it, I love all the unlockables.

But I do see your point, but like I said, I am guessing it’s just trying to be different.

Yea its totally crap. i have used the exact same logo sence halo 2 came out. now i first off, dont even know if its in the game, and now i have to figure out if i have to unlock it and stuff. it does NOTHING. why would you force us to earn these things? its just plain stupid.

the game is very well done however. the problems i have found are both few and far between, and small problems at that. ah well. hopefully they fix it soon.

Simply put, and many may be upset at what I’m about to say, Halo 4 has turned into a game of unlockables through playtime, like Call of Duty’s unlockable emblems.

I still don’t know if things, besides emblems and personal, non game-effecting content, are reset when you enlist into a new specialization. If so, that would just scream of Call of Duty’s prestige feature.

> Simply put, and many may be upset at what I’m about to say, Halo 4 has turned into a game of unlockables through playtime, like Call of Duty’s unlockable emblems.
>
> I still don’t know if things, besides emblems and personal, non game-effecting content, are reset when you enlist into a new specialization. If so, that would just scream of Call of Duty’s prestige feature.

Call of Duty’s unlock able emblems made sense because they had one for each challenge that matched it. Halo 4’s just like, “you want this emblem? Get to level 36 first.”