Why do the H2A spartans look better than Halo 5's?

This is really just my opinion but I think the Halo 2 Anniversary spartans feel more “Halo” and they just look better in general. Does anyone else agree?

Here is a comparision I made between the games.

> 2533275008170173;1:
> This is really just my opinion but I think the Halo 2 Anniversary spartans feel more “Halo” and they just look better in general. Does anyone else agree?
>
> Here is a comparision I made between the games.

No doubt they do. Halo 5’s power rangers have nothing on the classic feel of the original Spartans.

Halo Reach had the most militaric spartans
Halo 2 Anniversary the best looking ones
Halo 5 had Power Rangers

So let`s make a mixture of Halo Reach/Halo 2A

Lighting, colors, and shadows make a huge difference.
Also first time I’ve seen a fair in game comparison. Thank you.

Halo 5 is a little to colorful, true, but the reason for “weird” looking armor sets is because now it’s not just the Watershed division the manufacturers them. It’s a democratization of the military structure. Now that the process of making Spartans is easier, the armor becomes more varied and private contractors can be “artsy”.

I’m going to be the first to disagree. I greatly dislike the way Spartans in looked in Halo 2 Anniversary. To me, they looked like they were wearing cosplay armor that looks more plastic than Halo 5.

> 2535437652903765;6:
> I’m going to be the first to disagree. I greatly dislike the way Spartans in looked in Halo 2 Anniversary. To me, they looked like they were wearing cosplay armor that looks more plastic than Halo 5.

What? Sorry not really :smiley:

> 2533274861263132;7:
> > 2535437652903765;6:
> > I’m going to be the first to disagree. I greatly dislike the way Spartans in looked in Halo 2 Anniversary. To me, they looked like they were wearing cosplay armor that looks more plastic than Halo 5.
>
>
> What? Sorry not really :smiley:

I’m sorry for disagreeing. I’m sorry that your opinion isn’t the same as mine. If you have a problem with it, go the hell away and ignore my posts. I even said that I was going to be the first to disagree.

> 2535437652903765;8:
> > 2533274861263132;7:
> > > 2535437652903765;6:
> > > I’m going to be the first to disagree. I greatly dislike the way Spartans in looked in Halo 2 Anniversary. To me, they looked like they were wearing cosplay armor that looks more plastic than Halo 5.
> >
> >
> > What? Sorry not really :smiley:
>
>
> I’m sorry for disagreeing. I’m sorry that your opinion isn’t the same as mine. If you have a problem with it, go the hell away and ignore my posts. I even said that I was going to be the first to disagree.

dont be salty, its just a discussion.

H2 Spartans absolutely do, why this would be I can’t say for sure. Its almost as if the higher def qualities H5 utilizes is actually making the textures and armor appear more animated to our eyes during gameplay… as the human eye can only take so much resolution. This could make H2 anniversary appear to look better even though it’s technically at a lower definition… This would be an example of how too much of something can be a bad thing =P

Nice post Noble!

H2A didnt have to have a bunch of filler armor to make the REQ system work, the H2A armor all had purpose and doesnt look like 343i ran out of ideas so they just threw in a bunc of weird and unusual armor just to make the REQ system work

H2A armor doesn’t have cod piece though. Instantly disliked the armor because of this.

I think they just should take all the Classic armor (Halo1-Reach) and put em`into Halo 6 - but hell not with the powerranger plastic

It’s because those are some of the classic halo spartan armor. I still like the halo 5 ones, but only a special few.

The power ranger armors came first with Halo 4, then 343 just continued the same in H5.
I think there’s a big problem with the team who makes the armors for multiplayer. Somehow the armors of Blue Team and Osiris are great. But the rest of them (ok, lets be honest there are a few exception among the armors for multiplayer, but most of them) is very, very bad joke.