Why do teammates suck on Community Doubles????????

I am extremely frustrated. I played 5 matches of doubles and two of them I lost… because my other teammate sucked so baaaaad. I went 19 kills, 5 assists, 10 deaths in one of my losses, and he got 2 kills, 15 deaths, 2 assists. And he was only 20 SR below me. Why does he suck so much? And honestly, sprinting around the map with your AR out is definitely a bad omen. We lost by 6. I am mad. Message me on xbox live to have a competitive doubles partner. I won’t let you down.

Anyone else had this experience?

That’s like asking why someone would queue a doubles playlist, solo

> 2533274819580184;3:
> That’s like asking why someone would queue a doubles playlist, solo

Irony is strong in this one

Same or else they quit and leave u hanging. Add gettin worse

We all gotta learn somehow, maybe more patience could help them too?

I know right? These awful players seem to cone out of the woodwork when doubles drops. I’ve had that 3 out of 5 games, one guy left after 1/7, the others went 2/15. I checked one of their service records and they had about 100 kills and 700 deaths. Like wow.

I thought I was being trolled when that happened so I left and of course I was hit with the banhammer.

It happens with me on team arena

Because it’s the Community? Like the name of the playlist says.

Well, if EVERY partner sucks, game after game after game, then maybe the problem isn’t them…

Yeah I’m just kidding. I wouldn’t touch that game type as a solo when your outcome depends 50% on a single random player.

Tip: when you find a decent partner, send him a fireteam invite after the game.

I don’t think this playlist has hidden ranking, I’ve won every match I’ve played on it cause they guys I’m against are in gold/plat when I check their ranks.

I had one like that last night, you can see it on my history… Went +5 with 18 kills (and like 4 suicides on the optic prison :/), my partner was an 8 year old that put on the mic halfway through the game, he was 3 and 18. The rest of my matches were pretty good had some big wins and some close games but yes smh on that one. An 8 year old??? WTFFFFFFFFF

lol Team Doubles is supposed to be played with a team of 2. If you’re queuing into it solo, expect a bad teammate.

> 2533274883270007;14:
> lol Team Doubles is supposed to be played with a team of 2. If you’re queuing into it solo, expect a bad teammate.

That’s not a good theory. This guy I had was a SR 60 ish so he had spent a decent time playing the game. What surprised me was how he went into battle. Sprinting, with an AR? He got absolutely decimated. I even got double kills using the noob combo and came back but of course he threw the game away.

> 2535462360297076;15:
> > 2533274883270007;14:
> > lol Team Doubles is supposed to be played with a team of 2. If you’re queuing into it solo, expect a bad teammate.
>
>
> That’s not a good theory. This guy I had was a SR 60 ish so he had spent a decent time playing the game. What surprised me was how he went into battle. Sprinting, with an AR? He got absolutely decimated. I even got double kills using the noob combo and came back but of course he threw the game away.

SR means nothing. Im SR 124 and i can promise you that i would get my -Yoink- kicked in doubles.

Yeah try going in with a friend. Plus better make this playlist permanent pls

You’d be better off with a friend. That’s what that playlist is really meant for

> 2533274816299345;16:
> > 2535462360297076;15:
> > > 2533274883270007;14:
> > > lol Team Doubles is supposed to be played with a team of 2. If you’re queuing into it solo, expect a bad teammate.
> >
> >
> > That’s not a good theory. This guy I had was a SR 60 ish so he had spent a decent time playing the game. What surprised me was how he went into battle. Sprinting, with an AR? He got absolutely decimated. I even got double kills using the noob combo and came back but of course he threw the game away.
>
>
> SR means nothing. Im SR 124 and i can promise you that i would get my -Yoink- kicked in doubles.

That may be true but it shows that the teammate has played the game for some time and has some experience. Not saying its GOOD experience but still experience nonetheless.

So…you’re mad that out of five games of Doubles, you managed to win 60% of them…all without going in with a reliable partner you know? And you’re raging about the two games you did lose…again, because, according to you, your randomly selected partner sucked?

Oh you poor -Yoink-, so sorry for you… rolls eyes