Why do players complain about the req system?

Is there anything wrong with it?

I like it a lot, however there’s one issue with it. The in-game UI is very sluggish, even laggy sometimes. It feels like a chore when I have to fish through my loadout cards multiple times a game.

everyone is entitled to an opinion.

> 2533274950960631;2:
> I like it a lot, however there’s one issue with it. The in-game UI is very sluggish, even laggy sometimes. It feels like a chore when I have to fish through my loadout cards multiple times a game.

I would say the same.

The only thing I don’t like is how the UI during a game makes the framerate feels like it drops to single digits sometimes. Just watch the game around you while you’re choosing a weapon, or have a friend Spartan Charge you away from the menu, you can very clearly see the problem.

The system as a whole, I don’t have much of an issue. I wish gold cards were just a little bit easier to get so I don’t have to slog through ~10 matches for one pack.

I sell everything so in Warzone i pick up what noobs drop lol

> 2533274950960631;2:
> I like it a lot, however there’s one issue with it. The in-game UI is very sluggish, even laggy sometimes. It feels like a chore when I have to fish through my loadout cards multiple times a game.

ikr. It gets worse the more loadout weapons you have. I have almost all now and entering the ladout menue is horrible now

They don’t like it because of the micro transactions, and they don’t like the RNG way of unlocking things. They want to unlock customization items that they want.

I also like it though. :slight_smile:

> 2533274950960631;2:

Couldn’t agree more. I wish they had a way to preset what you want for loadout at each level. It does get cumbersome changing my loadouts on a slow menu at every single req level during a game.

I like it, but I understand why some people don’t. For instance, those games where your team seems to be eternally stuck on level 3 reqs, while the other team is driving tanks, wraiths, mantises, and flying phaetons. It can get pretty one sided, but they’ve done a great job at minimizing this recently. It used to happen all the time.

Its because it introduces microtransactions into the franchise. While it does it well, its rather the principle of the thing and all.

And the entire RNG stuff with underlying ploy to suck money from it.

I like the concept I just wish you could spend points or buy particular lists of items like a weapon req pack, vehicle req pack, boost req pack etc. and maybe throw in a few customizations that do have to be earned I mean they did it with emblems why can’t they throw in a visor or something. There are so many variations of the same things I don’t see why one of them could be unlocked rather than found randomly.

> 2533274820441404;7:
> > 2533274950960631;2:
> > I like it a lot, however there’s one issue with it. The in-game UI is very sluggish, even laggy sometimes. It feels like a chore when I have to fish through my loadout cards multiple times a game.
>
>
> ikr. It gets worse the more loadout weapons you have. I have almost all now and entering the ladout menue is horrible now

i imagine he has all unlocks considering he is level 138. I also have 100% completion and can confirm, i hate navigating through it. Having said that, I like to use halo 2 br and extended mag pistol in warzone now, which requires the least amount of lag to get. Feels good to be able to get my weapons with literally no lag.

EDIT: “why do players complain about the req system?”

People need something to complain about, right?

I played 300 hours to get an actual ODST helmet.

The REQ system is fine.

I have come to mostly like the REQ system now, but this was / is my only problem with it…
It is the fact that if you spend money ( which I have ), you can unlock new things faster and can skip play time. Although halo 5 is not pay to win, it is still pay to get the most out of the game.
But overall the system works well.

I’m ok with the REQ system but I would also like to have an array of armors and/or skins that could be unlocked by doing specific tasks.

> 2535460752631391;15:
> I have come to mostly like the REQ system now, but this was / is my only problem with it…
> It is the fact that if you spend money ( which I have ), you can unlock new things faster and can skip play time. Although halo 5 is not pay to win, it is still pay to get the most out of the game.
> But overall the system works well.

Actually, paying would lead to getting least out of the game.

If I went in on day one and bought enough REQ packs to unlock everything possible, how would I have more of an experience than you? The players who play and earn RP get way more out of the game because on top of the fun of the game, they’re constantly working towards a goal. That’s something that pushes more people to keep playing.

> 2533275016942754;16:
> I’m ok with the REQ system but I would also like to have an array of armors and/or skins that could be unlocked by doing specific tasks.

So instead of emblems, you would like armors to be unlocked with commendations?

I feel like as an overall statement, we should earn req points a tad bit quicker. I also wish there were more exclusive items like weapon skins, armors, etc for events and commendations, not just emblems.

I just dont like that its rng. Id rather unlock stuff like in the past halos. I see people on here saying theyre level 80 and still dont have a dmr. Thats just -Yoinked!- up lol