Why do people teabag after their team lost a game?

I just don’t get it?

Why would you -Yoink!- when your team just lost? I really don’t see the point in teabagging after suffering a loss.

People unleash their rage after a loss by doing the facial pound.

I don’t get 4 vs 1? Then someone does it.

It’s the universal language, and the universe speaks in mysterious ways…

You lost a game - naturally you don’t feel great so you let it all out on someone’s forehead.

Well i always say only 2 kinds of people can -Yoink!-. Highly skilled players and noobs. If they do after a losing game or every possible kill they get, them im gonna assume they’re a noob. Unless it was actually a good kill or they’re teabagging a noob.
Why do i have this whole system of who teabags and why? I honestly have no idea. I had just seen so much of it from all skills that i just seemed to have put them in categories, thats apparently a thing i do.

For fun,it’s just a video game.

> 2535463646325796;1:
> I just don’t get it?
>
> Why would you -Yoink!- when your team just lost? I really don’t see the point in teabagging after suffering a loss.

Don’t blame them, you’re the one who died. And don’t blame me, I have a… compulsion. When I see a corpse, I just have to give it a proper send off. It’s horrible at funerals for fallen Spartans, everyone looking at me as I do what needs to be done. Tears in my eyes for dear departed Achmed (He was killed by a jackal sniper if you remember) as I bounce up and down on his corpse.

Just like in the end of Midnight in Halo 4 or the Halo CEA terminal of Keyes in the
proto-gravemind.

A final 'bag of defiance.

“You will not have me!”

Because people are sad and bitter about losing… They need something in their lives that they feel they have control over.

Maybe it’s just something to do.

I feel like you may be making this thread in response to people like me, actually. If I kill someone before the screen goes black after losing, I will -Yoink!- that -Yoink-. It makes me feel better.

Don’t whinge, you won.

Cause they killed you even tho they lost

> 2717573882290912;4:
> It’s the universal language, and the universe speaks in mysterious ways…

the universal middle fingur of suctitude lol

Idk either, they could simply just shoot the corpse instead.