Why do people still complain about Sprint?

I don’t know why people are still complaining about sprint being in Halo 5… it’s pointless to complain almost 6 months since release (not to mention people who complained during the beta).

Sprint is a major part of the gameplay in Halo 5. 343i is not going to remove it, no matter how much it is requested.

To people saying “If 343 listened, why do we still have sprint?”:
343 is focusing on moving forward with Halo 5 by adding new things, not taking things away.

Stop constantly pestering for the removal for sprint, please.

It’s not going to be removed in Halo 5, no matter what.

Because it still sucks. …

This and every other post is just fueling the fire. The only way this thread topic is going to go away is if people stop posting about it, and everyone ignores people who actually do post about it.

Post this in that guy’s thread, not a own separate thread.

Nobody said for them to remove it in halo 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

If people are still complaining, that means that something is wrong with it being in the game. Maybe this is why everybody loved halo pre sprint :smiley:

> 2533274950960631;3:
> This and every other post is just fueling the fire. The only way this thread topic is going to go away is if people stop posting about it, and everyone ignores people who actually do post about it.

Well I am a hypocrite for posting this, but I just think complaining nearly 6 months later is just moronic.
Nothing will change on that front.

I really don’t care about sprint anymore. But the UI and Servers are really crappy

They’re not gonna take it out.

Why do people make like three sprint threads when a popular one is still going instead of just posting in that one?

The world will never know.

Keep sprint. I love it! Along with all the Spartan abilities

> 2533274819302824;9:
> Why do people make like three sprint threads when a popular one is still going instead of just posting in that one?
>
> The world will never know.

To ensure that someone, no matter how significant or insignificant, is inconvenienced or annoyed by this in some way.

> 2533274935111428;5:
> Nobody said for them to remove it in halo 5 :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> If people are still complaining, that means that something is wrong with it being in the game. Maybe this is why everybody loved halo pre sprint :smiley:

Everyone loved Halo pre-343.

I wish they would get that when Halo was simpler, it was way more fun. I could play a day of Halo 3 and have more fun than a month of playing Halo 5.

They’re probably salty that they keep getting shoulder charged.
They can’t change, can’t adapt to the new meta. Stuck in nostalgia.

Lol I don’t know why people moan about it, it’s so funny. I agree, it’s pointless to complain about something that’s clearly part of the core gameplay, there’s no way in hell they’re going to take it out. The game would be awful without it, all the maps are designed with the sprint the way it is. I can understand people complaining that something needs a tweak, but moaning about sprint is going too far - they’d need to rebuild the entire game to take it out properly. Lol!

I don’t get it like sprint speeds up the pace of things and its balanced with the no shield recharge so i don’t know why people complain

Id honestly feel like somethings missing if they removed sprint. The way they implemented it into halo 5, it feels like too much of a core feature to ever remove again. I’ve been around since halo 3, and while at the time I enjoyed that gameplay (especially BTB,) I gotta admit that going back to it makes it feel extremely sluggish. Walking around feels like a chore. Sprint should stay- either adapt to it or leave.

> 2533274863939303;11:
> > 2533274819302824;9:
> > Why do people make like three sprint threads when a popular one is still going instead of just posting in that one?
> >
> > The world will never know.
>
>
> To ensure that someone, no matter how significant or insignificant, is inconvenienced or annoyed by this in some way.

It annoys me that sprint is still in Halo. Glad we can return the favor.

I feel people just don’t like change, until they get use to that change, then complain about another change. Give it time, I think sprint is fine it give balance.(as balanced as you can get with a faster running animation)

> 2533274950960631;3:
> This and every other post is just fueling the fire. The only way this thread topic is going to go away is if people stop posting about it, and everyone ignores people who actually do post about it.

It’s been 6 years since was first introduced into Halo and almost 10 years since a game has been designed without it. Good luck with that.

Why can’t everyone just love both the old and the new?