Why do people get triggered if you play the timer?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes thread titles.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’ll be playing a match of BTB and I’ve learned the time respawn of the major vehicles and weapons and I’ll remember what time the vehicle is destroyed or the weapon is used and come back 2 minutes later to wait for it to respawn. Every time I’m on Spire or Boneyard I get a teammate that comes and kills me because I use the timer to get vehicles at respawn and then they take it after betraying me.

Because they are -Yoinks- who want the best weapons/vehicles in order to get the most points or to make sure the enemies don’t get them and will do everything in their power to make sure of those points…even killing their own teammates to get them.

> 2533274946078881;2:
> Because they are -Yoinks- who want the best weapons/vehicles in order to get the most points or to make sure the enemies don’t get them and will do everything in their power to make sure of those points…even killing their own teammates to get them.

AKA the worst kind of Halo players.

> 2533274859875268;3:
> > 2533274946078881;2:
> > Because they are -Yoinks- who want the best weapons/vehicles in order to get the most points or to make sure the enemies don’t get them and will do everything in their power to make sure of those points…even killing their own teammates to get them.
>
> AKA the worst kind of Halo players.

Some of the worst, yes.