Why do people get so many credits in Fire Fight ?

Hi when I play halo reach I like to play competitive alot like slayer and arena. When I get 20 or 30 kills with a good KD I only get 2,000 to 3,000 credits a game. When I play a Fire Fight game I get 8,000 to 9,000 credits easy. Now some one like me who likes to play competitvely and is really good wont get as much credits as some one who plays Fire Fight 24/7. That bothers me becase the person who just plays Frie Fight will be a higher rank then the person whon is good in competitve. I remeber in halo 3 when rank=skill but I played agents Inheritors and they suck and there KD is bad but they had all these Fire Fight kills. So people who only play Fire Fight are going to always have a higher rank. So in the update people who get lots of kills and has a great KD should get 8,000 to 9,000 credits and in Fire Fight you should only get 2,000 to 3,000 credits. So the people who are good will have the rankes they deserve. People who are not good will still get credits but not as much as someone who is skilled. So 343 please bring back rank=skill. If you agree please say so. THANK YOU

You don’t get 8-9,000 cR in Firefight games unless you’re hitting commendations/daily challenges/jackpots.

The reason Firefight awards so many cR is because of the amount of time it takes for the most part. Firefight Limited can last 20-30 minutes, Firefight Arcade is shorter but you get awarded a lot more commendations. It’s been adjusted now, but it used to be even higher.

Play a game of Score Attack (lasts about as long as a Matchmade game) and tell me you got 9,000 cR.

I have to agree on the skill level issue. I suck at MM, in which my rank doesnt even come close to exhibiting my skill. So as I rank up I wind up playing against even higher skilled folks who easily spank me across the map.

> Hi when I play halo reach I like to play competitive alot like slayer and arena. When I get 20 or 30 kills with a good KD I only get 2,000 to 3,000 credits a game. When I play a Fire Fight game I get 8,000 to 9,000 credits easy. Now some one like me who likes to play competitvely and is really good wont get as much credits as some one who plays Fire Fight 24/7. That bothers me becase the person who just plays Frie Fight will be a higher rank then the person whon is good in competitve. I remeber in halo 3 when rank=skill but I played agents Inheritors and they suck and there KD is bad but they had all these Fire Fight kills. So people who only play Fire Fight are going to always have a higher rank. So in the update people who get lots of kills and has a great KD should get 8,000 to 9,000 credits and in Fire Fight you should only get 2,000 to 3,000 credits. So the people who are good will have the rankes they deserve. People who are not good will still get credits but not as much as someone who is skilled. So 343 please bring back rank=skill. If you agree please say so. THANK YOU

> I have to agree on the skill level issue. I suck at MM, in which my rank doesnt even come close to exhibiting my skill. So as I rank up I wind up playing against even higher skilled folks who easily spank me across the map.

Your actual visual rank has nothing to do with how matchmaking works. Each individual playlist has its own separate Trueskill value (Like 1-50, except quite a bit different).