Why do people expect 343 to be exactly like bungie

I keep on reading comments about how before 343 took over Halo it was so much better. But I want to remind you that they are both completely different companies. You can not just hate on 343 because they are different. I am probably going to get lots of hate mail but I don’t care I think they are doing a good job but in different ways that we are not used to. So stop hating on 343.

Ah, well when it comes to this topic I warn you for the storm that will undoubtedly follow. However before any of that begins I would like to say a few things. First of all I do agree that people should stop comparing the two companies, but simply telling them not to hate 343i isn’t the way to do it. Be constructive with your feedback to 343i, if you find something you don’t enjoy simply explain why and how it may have been done better. How it could be changed to be done better. If you want others to stop hating blindly, you have to set a better example of yourself as well and show others how to do things. It isn’t necessarily easy to do over Forums, but the thought process of just pointing out faults rather than constructive criticism needs to change.

Every criticism I’ve made about 343, Halo 5 and everything else they have released has not hinged on comparing 343 and their works to Bungie or their works. Don’t go the lazy route and assume that most of the hate 343 gets is because people loved Bungie, it isn’t.

Bungee gets referenced a lot when things are bad because it’s a reference point for when certain things were better.

That said I tend to compare 343 to what they were around halo 4s time.

> 2533274812652989;3:
> Every criticism I’ve made about 343, Halo 5 and everything else they have released has not hinged on comparing 343 and their works to Bungie or their works. Don’t go the lazy route and assume that most of the hate 343 gets is because people loved Bungie, it isn’t.

I must correct you on this all over the place I see 343 is so bad Halo reach was so much better.

Bungie was far from perfect anyway, I think 343 are doing a much better job than bungie, especially the greed that’s coming from bungie now with the price of all these destiny dlc

If 343 were more like Bungie they would make more money. Look at the sales figures after Bungie left.

I dont really want them too be like bungie though. Bungie got lucky when they made an addictive MP for Halo 2, they even admitted it. Halo 3’s was an expansion on that and then Reach was a turn for the worst. And then…Destiny. Imagine if 343i took their lead and made Halo 5 even more like 4 rather than going back closer to it’s arena roots.

Also, this was the same company that decided to turn a $20 expansion pack into a full-fledged $60 game with the campaign length of a $20 expansion pack to help get out of their contract with MS. (Referring to Halo 3: ODST)

Becuase Bungie made Halo iconic, what has 343i done other than simply milk it and make it less iconic and popular.

> 2533274911267611;9:
> Becuase Bungie made Halo iconic, what has 343i done other than simply milk it and make it less iconic and popular.

That’s the feeling I am getting as well. Halo is now feeling, somehow, like the milking Disney’s been doing with the Marvel stuff, and will be doing with Star Wars (I only really care about the main episode movies, not any spinoffs…).