why do people compete halo with cod?

why? there seperate games there both good games… why are people actually getting angry over wich one is better? seriously i want to know why?

> why? there seperate games there both good games… why are people actually getting angry over wich one is better? seriously i want to know why?

For the same reason people say chess IS better than checkers.

They are both shooters, and they have both battled for the #1 game since CoD came to popularity (big time) in 2009. People here know Halo has always been made out of hard work and several years. CoD fanboys fail to realize that CoD has a low production period and is rushed out every year.

> why? there seperate games there both good games… why are people actually getting angry over wich one is better? seriously i want to know why?

Not to start the whole CoD vs Halo argument, but CoD4 was the only good next-gen CoD. The rest are just awful rehashes.

People compare CoD with Halo because it is the only other series to be out and popular as long in the Genre. Gears could be used in the arguments as well but somehow it gets passed on more. People also like to flame, and the best way to flame is to side with or attack CoD/Halo fans that are too close-minded to realize both games have positives and negatives the other is missing.