Why do people AFK ?

In Grifball of all things especially when on my team?? Most of the “fakes” quit when they see me cuz they know whats coming but . Someone AFK’s??? Wow I just spawn killed this kid like 60 times

Griff ball games generally go by fast. Now unless it was a challenge to complete a number matches I do not know. :stuck_out_tongue:

When kids are screaming at each other or the phone rings…daddy daycare here and sometimes I just have to step away.

I hear ya dude but if something came up that I knew was gonna take a couple mins i would just quit. Cuz I know what I like to do to afk people so would expect someone to do the same to me

Gotta assassinate them :wink:

Ive been reluctant to do that only in that I still dont quite get the gist of the implications of quitting too many times.

> I hear ya dude but if something came up that I knew was gonna take a couple mins i would just quit. Cuz I know what I like to do to afk people so would expect someone to do the same to me

> In Grifball of all things especially when on my team?? Most of the “fakes” quit when they see me cuz they know whats coming but . Someone AFK’s??? Wow I just spawn killed this kid like 60 times

people AFK for increased aesthetic value that literally has no effect on actually playing the game.