Why Do I Suck So Much At Halo 4 :(

I dont know why I do . I was never the best player at Halo 3 or Reach but I used to have a good positive K/D. But in this game it has massively fallen . I dont play as much as I have exams but I still catch quite a good amount of gametime in . I still have a positive k/d but it is a drop and is dwindling . Some games I only scrape a couple kills above deaths whereas other’s I go negative.

In Halo 3 and Reach , I used to play better and hardly ever struggled .

Can Anyone Give Me Some Tips?

The DMR is reason one
Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been

Tips: Try camping…

> The DMR is reason one
> Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been

I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one

> > The DMR is reason one
> > Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been
>
> I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one

I prefer BR too, but it doesn’t do well against the DMR. Vehicles are really weak in this Halo game. Warthogs are Double-Triple Kills waiting to happen.

> > > The DMR is reason one
> > > Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been
> >
> > I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one
>
> I prefer BR too, but it doesn’t do well against the DMR. Vehicles are really weak in this Halo game. Warthogs are Double-Triple Kills waiting to happen.

Yh I do find myself doing better with the DMR , as for vehicles I agree I just cant last in them , something I never had a problem with in last Halo’s.

Give it time. Play the game more, learn the ebb and flow of combat on all the maps. Stop playing if it gets too frustrating, go do something else, and then come back when you’re refreshed. Most importantly: don’t blame the game, just learn from it.

Also, practice makes perfect.

Lag compensation.

> > > > The DMR is reason one
> > > > Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been
> > >
> > > I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one
> >
> > I prefer BR too, but it doesn’t do well against the DMR. Vehicles are really weak in this Halo game. Warthogs are Double-Triple Kills waiting to happen.
>
> Yh I do find myself doing better with the DMR , as for vehicles I agree I just cant last in them, something I never had a problem with in last Halo’s.

Vehicles need health buffed personally. And people spawn with stickies and take a advantage of that. A lone spartan can kill a fully loaded Warthog.

> I dont know why I do . I was never the best player at Halo 3 or Reach but I used to have a good positive K/D. But in this game it has massively fallen . I dont play as much as I have exams but I still catch quite a good amount of gametime in . I still have a positive k/d but it is a drop and is dwindling . Some games I only scrape a couple kills above deaths whereas other’s I go negative.
>
> In Halo 3 and Reach , I used to play better and hardly ever struggled .
>
>
> Can Anyone Give Me Some Tips?

Best tip I could give you is just enjoy playing the game. Don’t be so obsessed with your kd. Just work at trying to help your team win. Being too obsessed with your stats can make you a selfish player, just contribute.

> > > > > The DMR is reason one
> > > > > Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been
> > > >
> > > > I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one
> > >
> > > I prefer BR too, but it doesn’t do well against the DMR. Vehicles are really weak in this Halo game. Warthogs are Double-Triple Kills waiting to happen.
> >
> > Yh I do find myself doing better with the DMR , as for vehicles I agree I just cant last in them, something I never had a problem with in last Halo’s.
>
> Vehicles need health buffed personally. And people spawn with stickies and take a advantage of that. A lone spartan can kill a fully loaded Warthog.

Yh the DMR seem’s a bit to powerful taking down vehicles IMO . The ability to spawn with PP’s too is quite annoying . Maybe removing them would be better

Go back to Reach, select Firefight, tweak the Covenant setting so it’s Skirmaggedon and play till you stop dying and you’re massacring them.

Go into back into matchmaking with the twitch reflex of a humming bird.

> Give it time. Play the game more, learn the ebb and flow of combat on all the maps. Stop playing if it gets too frustrating, go do something else, and then come back when you’re refreshed. Most importantly: don’t blame the game, just learn from it.
>
> Also, practice makes perfect.

Yh I leave when I’m doing extremely bad . I find I end up getting annoyed and it puts me off the game and I end up doing even more bad

Just play the game a lot, there may be some game types in which you’ll do better at. I find I do really well in CTF, my best KD in it was 34-11. Just find which game types work best for you.

> > > > > > The DMR is reason one
> > > > > > Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been
> > > > >
> > > > > I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one
> > > >
> > > > I prefer BR too, but it doesn’t do well against the DMR. Vehicles are really weak in this Halo game. Warthogs are Double-Triple Kills waiting to happen.
> > >
> > > Yh I do find myself doing better with the DMR , as for vehicles I agree I just cant last in them, something I never had a problem with in last Halo’s.
> >
> > Vehicles need health buffed personally. And people spawn with stickies and take a advantage of that. A lone spartan can kill a fully loaded Warthog.
>
> Yh the DMR seem’s a bit to powerful taking down vehicles IMO . The ability to spawn with PP’s too is quite annoying . Maybe removing them would be better

Persoanlly, we shouldn’t spawn with two Plamsa nades. We should have one.

> > > > > > > The DMR is reason one
> > > > > > > Vehicle Combat is the worse its ever been
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I do use the DMR sometime’s but I prefer the BR. I suck with vehicles too , I get blown up every time I get in one
> > > > >
> > > > > I prefer BR too, but it doesn’t do well against the DMR. Vehicles are really weak in this Halo game. Warthogs are Double-Triple Kills waiting to happen.
> > > >
> > > > Yh I do find myself doing better with the DMR , as for vehicles I agree I just cant last in them, something I never had a problem with in last Halo’s.
> > >
> > > Vehicles need health buffed personally. And people spawn with stickies and take a advantage of that. A lone spartan can kill a fully loaded Warthog.
> >
> > Yh the DMR seem’s a bit to powerful taking down vehicles IMO . The ability to spawn with PP’s too is quite annoying . Maybe removing them would be better
>
> Persoanlly, we shouldn’t spawn with two Plamsa nades. We should have one.

Yeah 1 doesnt seem to destroy vehicles only damage them . Earlier I stuck a Ghost with only 1 Plasma grenade and it only damaged it . Resulting in my death

Turn that frown upside down! :slight_smile:

Or put the eyes on the the other side. (:

Use the DMR for long range. It may get nerfed in the next TU, so try other weapons in the next TU.

The storm rifle is actually quite good in close range if you try it. You should! It will surprise you.

With the Bolt shot nerf, I actually much rather prefer a magnum. It is actually a really good sidearm! Try that out as well.

Thruster pack! It is VERY usful. Get out of the way of someone splattering you, grenades, etc.

Pulse nades in KotH, I prefer frags for everything else.

Perks: What ever you feel is nessisary.

Lastly, you don’t have to sit through a whole reload. For the AR/BR/DMR, as soon as the clip enters, you can switch to another weapon and switch back. Same for pummeling. Once you hit the button to pummel you can switch out and it will be a quick pummel, similar to a pummel like Crysis.

Firstly, the problem is you’re using the BR. The Light Rifle (LR) is superior to the BR is virtually every respect. The only situtation it sucks in is going up against a fully-shielded guy (1v1) unscoped. If you get even one shot in while scoped the LR will outperform even the DMR. Or if you hit the guy with a 'nade, or a teammate lands even one shot. Or you are fully-scoped-in through the killshot, as the LR is a 4sk. One of my favorites is when a guy charges me, I two- or three-shot him scoped in, then descope and hit him for the headshot, as the LR seem to have great bullet magnetism for the head when unscoped. Every time I pull this off my shields are still intact, though usually close to depletion, but depleted shields recharge faster than no shields, so I consider this a big plus.