Why do I see people moving quickly?

I saw this in one game a few days back and thought it was lag. but I have seen it from time to time over several games. It seems like they are simply moving faster than normal.

Is there some type of new achievement that you can get or some type of new ability that allows you to move faster?

I’m not talking about thruster packs.

Use the Speed Boost every once in a while, it’s fun as hell running a flag with it or just slaying everything with a close quarters weapon.

Were they glowing blue?? If so, they were using speed boost, which allows players to travel faster, you can call down speed boost from ordnance.

Ordnance

An ordinance is a law passed by a local government usually.

Ordnance is the cool stuff that kills people.

> Ordnance
>
> An ordinance is a law passed by a local government usually.
>
> Ordnance is the cool stuff that kills people.

I’ll just edit that mistake out and no one will know it ever existed… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s called Sprinting. On Default controls, clicking the Left Analogue Stick will activate it.
For Recon control users like me, pressing X will activate Sprinting.

> It’s called Sprinting. On Default controls, clicking the Left Analogue Stick will activate it.
> For Recon control users like me, pressing X will activate Sprinting.

Finally, another person on the waypoint who uses Recon, like me… :stuck_out_tongue:

> > It’s called Sprinting. On Default controls, clicking the Left Analogue Stick will activate it.
> > For Recon control users like me, pressing X will activate Sprinting.
>
> Finally, another person on the waypoint who uses Recon, like me… :stuck_out_tongue:

ikr. I was playing Team Throwdown on Shutout and was called a “noob” for using recon until the game ended with me having the most kills and least deaths. Recon > Bumper Jumper. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > It’s called Sprinting. On Default controls, clicking the Left Analogue Stick will activate it.
> > > For Recon control users like me, pressing X will activate Sprinting.
> >
> > Finally, another person on the waypoint who uses Recon, like me… :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> ikr. I was playing Team Throwdown on Shutout and was called a “noob” for using recon until the game ended with me having the most kills and least deaths. Recon > Bumper Jumper. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use Recon because I’ve been using those controls since Halo: Combat Evolved.
But the X button seems to switch around so much. Halo 1 - Halo 2: Reload/Action. Halo 3: Equipment. Halo: Reach: Grenade swap. Halo 4: Sprint.