Why do I leave games?

Okay so this happens pretty often I’ll be playing and everything will be fine when all of a sudden I’ll see the load screen and end up at the title screen. It’ll say that I’m offline in Halo at the bottom right corner, and I’ll only be able to load up campaign. I then have to exit to dash and quit the game to be able to play online. I have Fios and my service is pretty decent. What could it be?

i was playing arena today and i saw a teammate quit right as the game started i think he lagged out and never actually made it into the game.

My issue always happens in game and usually in combat, and it always counts as a loss

Hard reset your Xbox and use a wired connection. These Xbox ones are so under powered for all the crap they are supposed to do. They lag out without regular hard resets.

Probably something to do with server issues or retrieving date, hard reset or check net, seems to be an issue for a few people, not just you OP.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Hard reset your Xbox and use a wired connection. These Xbox ones are so under powered for all the crap they are supposed to do. They lag out without regular hard resets.

What? Hadn’t heard this before.