Why do I keep getting matched up with noobs?????

In 8/10 games in SWAT not only do I get matched up with noobs who get negative 10 kills but all 3 of them are -Yoink-. I mean compared to the other team. Whilst I am the best one in the WHOLE GAME including the other team getting an average +18 - + 29 and I STILL LOOSE!!! and go down in CSR rank???
It pissed me off in Halo 3 but it was bearable now in Halo 4 it just seems to be game after game.
Take this game (one among many).
343 should work on their algorithms and coding more because this is driving me away, now with no co-op for Halo 5… I’m seriously considering on buying a PS4.
https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/STEVIEM0/wargames/match-72da66a5e890d490

no one plays Halo 4 anymore unless its MCC but even still plenty of fps to chose from than bothering with randoms who are little to no help.

> 2533274925960280;2:
> no one plays Halo 4 anymore unless its MCC but even still plenty of fps to chose from than bothering with randoms who are little to no help.

I am very much aware there are other FP’S out there but none of them are quite like Halo. I do play them but Halo tests my skills, strategic thinking and it’s just overall miles better and I will always come back to it regularly despite the fact it’s old… so when I do, I really want this to be fixed in Halo 5 but I don’t think it will.
I mean all I want is to be recognized that I was the one with the most kills and highest K/D in the game even when I lose and not be penalized for it, is all. Ya know.

Play with friends.

And why do you care about your K/D ratio and CSR? It’s just a number, it doesn’t affect how you play the game, it doesn’t affect your armor (in a negative way, at least), and it doesn’t affect anything important.

Think of it as this also: maybe the matching logic uses an additive skill based system, meaning that it adds the skill ranks of people together to get as similar a number as possible (think of it as 6 guys skill ranks: 4, 6, 9, 3, 5, 4. It would form the teams 9, 3, 4, and 6, 5, 4, making the team skill 16 and 15, close enough numbers. Not exactly how it works, but a simple enough example). You may be simply too good for other good players to be able to join you.

> 2533274858318072;1:
> In 8/10 games in SWAT not only do I get matched up with noobs who get negative 10 kills but all 3 of them are -Yoink-. I mean compared to the other team. Whilst I am the best one in the WHOLE GAME including the other team getting an average +18 - + 29 and I STILL LOOSE!!! and go down in CSR rank???
> It pissed me off in Halo 3 but it was bearable now in Halo 4 it just seems to be game after game.
> Take this game (one among many).
> 343 should work on their algorithms and coding more because this is driving me away, now with no co-op for Halo 5… I’m seriously considering on buying a PS4.
> https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/STEVIEM0/wargames/match-72da66a5e890d490

I still play Halo 3 regularly on the 360 and this happens all the time (it also happens for me in h4 and CEA). Even though I’m the best in the lobby by a lot. I believe the reason for this is the game is trying to balance the teams. If you have one team that’s absolute junk, and another team with players that are average, it makes sense to put the good player with the junk team. That way the bad kids have at least one person to kind of balance the game out. If you put the good player on the average team it would of course be a total massacre. Basically, the game punishes you for being good. I know this sucks but like the poster above said the solution is to find some decent friends and run in teams.