Why do I keep getting kicked from the servers?

Recently, I’ve been getting disconnected frequently, and I’m getting very frustrated, I’m in the middle of a good match, and suddenly I’m facing the main menu. I have a decent internet, and other games work fine for me, so why does this keep happening to me? I just got disconnected, and I got banned for ten minutes.

Same bug happened to me, but I have been banned for 7 hours. Probably server problems or the pros which helped them making this game hate good players

> 2533274894851836;1:
> Recently, I’ve been getting disconnected frequently, and I’m getting very frustrated, I’m in the middle of a good match, and suddenly I’m facing the main menu. I have a decent internet, and other games work fine for me, so why does this keep happening to me? I just got disconnected, and I got banned for ten minutes.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274894851836;1:
> > Recently, I’ve been getting disconnected frequently, and I’m getting very frustrated, I’m in the middle of a good match, and suddenly I’m facing the main menu. I have a decent internet, and other games work fine for me, so why does this keep happening to me? I just got disconnected, and I got banned for ten minutes.
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

Not necessarily talking about being banned, I’m just asking why I keep getting disconnected.