Why do I always lose warzone solo

The team balance for warzone is awful, I think I’ve lost 100% of my warzone matches I’ve went in solo. Why am I always matched with the incompetent people?

1 person can’t shift the balance when my entire team is god awful at the game, sorry 343. Fix the team balancing…I’m sick of losing.

It’s not mismatched teams, it’s lack of communication half the time. Warzone NEEDS communication.

> 2533274816376242;2:
> It’s not mismatched teams, it’s lack of communication half the time. Warzone NEEDS communication.

I highly doubt that, I’m always at the top of the scoreboard in points and kills even if we lose and yet I still lose all the time when I’m solo.

Mics, Parties, Randoms have zero strategy, People have figured out how to control spawns, and obviously Req heavies are far beyond OP in the right hands.

Communication helps a lot.

REQs help a lot.

Actually getting the Legendary Boss Takedowns helps a lot.

It is a team effort, you should play with friends or go into Warzone and just focus on killing/working on your K/D

> 2533274922885329;3:
> > 2533274816376242;2:
> > It’s not mismatched teams, it’s lack of communication half the time. Warzone NEEDS communication.
>
>
> I highly doubt that, I’m always at the top of the scoreboard in points and kills even if we lose and yet I still lose all the time when I’m solo.

What’s that got to do with it? If you’re not communicating with others and they’re not communicating with you, you’re essentially twelve aimless players and that doesn’t work in Warzone.
You’re not a one-man army

I do love it when people pose a question in these forums and then soundly refuse to consider any of the answers.

> 2533274939018653;5:
> Communication helps a lot.
>
> REQs help a lot.
>
> Actually getting the Legendary Boss Takedowns helps a lot.

I use my REQs every game where we aren’t getting stomped, not like it helps because we still end up losing and I feel like I wasted them.

Its basically whoever gets garage first and kills the boss inside wins no matter what.

If you’re losing playing Warzone solo, it probably has more to do with not have any or little communication between you and your team. This is one mode where communication is key.

> 2533274816376242;2:
> It’s not mismatched teams, it’s lack of communication half the time. Warzone NEEDS communication.

> 2533274839169051;4:
> Mics, Parties, Randoms have zero strategy, People have figured out how to control spawns, and obviously Req heavies are far beyond OP in the right hands.

Exactly. This happens in Battlefield all the time. no communication and the randoms not PTFO.

It’s about 60/40 for me and I lone wolf all the time.
Watch what people are doing and try to help them.
Every once in the while take the initiative to lead a charge for something and you’ll be fine.

It’s also because you’re playing a game with a LOT of children. Half of the mic users I’ve been with I can clearly identify as under 18.

> 2533274816376242;7:
> > 2533274922885329;3:
> > > 2533274816376242;2:
> > > It’s not mismatched teams, it’s lack of communication half the time. Warzone NEEDS communication.
> >
> >
> > I highly doubt that, I’m always at the top of the scoreboard in points and kills even if we lose and yet I still lose all the time when I’m solo.
>
>
> What’s that got to do with it? If you’re not communicating with others and they’re not communicating with you, you’re essentially twelve aimless players and that doesn’t work in Warzone.
> You’re not a one-man army
>
> I do love it when people pose a question in these forums and then soundly refuse to consider any of the answers.

The thing is I shouldn’t have to communicate, warzone isn’t complicated whatsoever. The meta is get garage and keep it, kill the legendary when they spawn. I don’t need to put a mic on to say “everyone cap garage” or “legendary boss is up”. This is what I mean about incompetent people, if you need to be told what do to you are already a failure as a player

> 2533274816376242;2:

For a relaxed, noncompetitive gametype, it sure requires some Oceans 11 -Yoink- to succeed.

> 2533274922885329;13:
> > 2533274816376242;7:
> > > 2533274922885329;3:
> > > > 2533274816376242;2:
> > > > It’s not mismatched teams, it’s lack of communication half the time. Warzone NEEDS communication.
> > >
> > >
> > > I highly doubt that, I’m always at the top of the scoreboard in points and kills even if we lose and yet I still lose all the time when I’m solo.
> >
> >
> > What’s that got to do with it? If you’re not communicating with others and they’re not communicating with you, you’re essentially twelve aimless players and that doesn’t work in Warzone.
> > You’re not a one-man army
> >
> > I do love it when people pose a question in these forums and then soundly refuse to consider any of the answers.
>
>
> The thing is I shouldn’t have to communicate, warzone isn’t complicated whatsoever. The meta is get garage and keep it, kill the legendary when they spawn. I don’t need to put a mic on to say “everyone cap garage” or “legendary boss is up”. This is what I mean about incompetent people, if you need to be told what do to you are already a failure as a player

Ok, have fun losing your games then.

> 2533274816376242;2:

this

My win/loss in warzone is mixed. I only solo queue. I’ve started having more wins the more I learn about the maps.

I never communicate, personally I feel that situational awareness trumps screaming over a mic. At least for randoms. I don’t know when or where this whole everything multiplayer is a fail if there’s no communication mentality sparks from, but it’s a misnomer. Learn situational awareness. Do you really want to hear 11 other players all spouting out comms at once? Don’t think you’ve thought it through if you your answer is yes.

What happened to practice makes perfect? And what’s the big deal if you lose? Are birthdays being revoked?

> 2535432048231803;12:
> It’s also because you’re playing a game with a LOT of children. Half of the mic users I’ve been with I can clearly identify as under 18.

Half the mic users I’ve seen don’t even realize their kinect mic is on and someone is screaming in the background, lmao.

Same lol. Warzone needs a team skill balancing mechanic added plus the team sometimes doesn’t even try doing the objective. You see a base of yours has been captured and everyone is still running head first into the middle base trying to take it over or everyone doesn’t pay attention to the covenant or prometheans that spawn. The Legendary bosses need a fix as well. Tired of my team shooting him and bring him down to little to no health and the enemy walks in with a random round from a magnum and scores the points. Just take out the legendaries all together. That’s to big of a boost anyway. My team never wins when the opponent takes the legendary down. You might as well sit on the ground after that because that is it.

> 2535432048231803;12:
> It’s also because you’re playing a game with a LOT of children. Half of the mic users I’ve been with I can clearly identify as under 18.

I’ve actually noticed this lately, more than ever from my MM experience in Halo over the years.