Why do I allways have to play on american servers?

Why 343?
Why every game I play I have to play on american servers?
Why I have to play against americans on american servers?
Why do I allways have to play with lag disadvantage?
Why I can’t play on a local dedicated server?
Do really exist local dedicated servers?
If yes, why I never play on them?
I know nobody will answer these questions, but I have to ask…
So why 343?

Most of the time I play on american servers without issues (I live in Argentina) but again I know that you’re talking about. Are you located in Europe? Cause i’ve heard microsoft installed some servers there, might be wrong tho.

I get lag and poor shot registration when I play against anybody anywhere. Why are American servers so bad is a better question. 7 headshots for a br kill ? Crazy.

> 2533274988462652;3:
> I get lag and poor shot registration when I play against anybody anywhere. Why are American servers so bad is a better question. 7 headshots for a br kill ? Crazy.

Is is possible that you missed 3 shots and then hit the next 4? :wink:

At least you don’t connect to Mexican servers. Being in Australia is the biggest disadvantage on Halo 5.

The servers in general have been really horrible lately. No matter where your at it seems. T2 was going to use MS servers for there game. But they went a different route. You have to ask yourself why? That answer will tell you why this game plays like it does.

Zippy.

There are no local servers I believe, only American ones. And players of one region connect to certain servers.

E.g U.S server 567 only has players from Europe. To minimise lag between players of the same regions, but lag still inherently exists, but they are all on an equal playing field. (Not real example, this is how I believe it works)

> 2533274909158203;1:
> Why 343?
> Why every game I play I have to play on american servers?
> Why I have to play against americans on american servers?
> Why do I allways have to play with lag disadvantage?
> Why I can’t play on a local dedicated server?
> Do really exist local dedicated servers?
> If yes, why I never play on them?
> I know nobody will answer these questions, but I have to ask…
> So why 343?

Where do you live and what search settings do you use? There are dedicated servers for several regions. Just google for “Microsoft Azure server locations” or try one of the speedtests to see how you ping measures to each of the servers.

> 2533274875084332;7:
> There are no local servers I believe, only American ones. And players of one region connect to certain servers.
>
> E.g U.S server 567 only has players from Europe. To minimise lag between players of the same regions, but lag still inherently exists, but they are all on an equal playing field. (Not real example, this is how I believe it works)

There are local servers. In the EU we currently have two used for H5, one in Eireland and one in the Netherlands. If we search by “focused” search preference we only get EU servers. It does however not mean that players from other remote regions can search on “expanded” and connect to EU servers. That means a poor gaming experience. There are also other regional servers, see my other post above.

Having said that I am not happy about the performance of the H5 servers. They need to be available in more geographical regions to provide low latency/low lag gaming.

dude you know how much money it cost to install servers second why are we Americans responsible for everything seriously it gets annoying.(i know i am going to get ragged about this)

How do you know your on American servers?

> 2535430336598763;10:
> dude you know how much money it cost to install servers second why are we Americans responsible for everything seriously it gets annoying.(i know i am going to get ragged about this)

I don’t think that the OP is blaming Americans. OP just wants better service where they are.

> 2535409260317548;8:
> > 2533274909158203;1:
> > Why 343?
> > Why every game I play I have to play on american servers?
> > Why I have to play against americans on american servers?
> > Why do I allways have to play with lag disadvantage?
> > Why I can’t play on a local dedicated server?
> > Do really exist local dedicated servers?
> > If yes, why I never play on them?
> > I know nobody will answer these questions, but I have to ask…
> > So why 343?
>
>
> Where do you live and what search settings do you use? There are dedicated servers for several regions. Just google for “Microsoft Azure server locations” or try one of the speedtests to see how you ping measures to each of the servers.

I’m from Brazil and I have to use equilibrated search.
I’ve never found any game with focused search, it’s simply useless…
Before they remove the region lock we used to play with no lag problems.

> 2535430336598763;10:
> dude you know how much money it cost to install servers second why are we Americans responsible for everything seriously it gets annoying.(i know i am going to get ragged about this)

I’m not saying americans are responsible, but 343 is.
Try to play every single game on a foreign server, then you will understand what I’m talking about.
That’s annoying!

> 2533274847563380;11:
> How do you know your on American servers?

Every game I play/talk with americans and I feel the shots are not being registrated, I get no hitmarks even shooting on body, I die behind walls, nades are thrown with delay, I lose most melee fights, etc. So I’m allways with disadvantage.

Man the server suck so much. Although I live in America it seems like I get lag still or headshot that I didn’t aim at the head at all.

> 2535430336598763;10:
> dude you know how much money it cost to install servers second why are we Americans responsible for everything seriously it gets annoying.(i know i am going to get ragged about this)

If Titanfall can have 40 servers, why cannot a franchise like Halo, which is meant to promote sales of the Xbox One, have more server locations. In fact they indicated more at the time of the beta than they provided with regards to dedicated servers. Americans are not responsible for everything but 343i is an american developer and most servers are in the US. International players are just tired of the lopsided matchmaking for a game that is marketed worldwide as a competetive shooter - thats all.

> 2533274909158203;13:
> > 2535409260317548;8:
> > > 2533274909158203;1:
> > > Why 343?
> > > Why every game I play I have to play on american servers?
> > > Why I have to play against americans on american servers?
> > > Why do I allways have to play with lag disadvantage?
> > > Why I can’t play on a local dedicated server?
> > > Do really exist local dedicated servers?
> > > If yes, why I never play on them?
> > > I know nobody will answer these questions, but I have to ask…
> > > So why 343?
> >
> >
> > Where do you live and what search settings do you use? There are dedicated servers for several regions. Just google for “Microsoft Azure server locations” or try one of the speedtests to see how you ping measures to each of the servers.
>
>
> I’m from Brazil and I have to use equilibrated search.
> I’ve never found any game with focused search, it’s simply useless…
> Before they remove the region lock we used to play with no lag problems.

Then I can feel your pain. You are in a worse situation than me (Sweden) and I´m still suffering plenty enough lol Sorry bro.