Why do bosses regen health in WZFF?

Honestly? Who thought this was a good idea? The bosses already have an absurd amount of health and you can get stuck dealing with more than one boss in the same round. Is it really necessary to give the 4 Phaetons, that are more like flying tanks, regenerative health?

Why not? Spartans regenerate health. Makes it more challenging.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Why not? Spartans regenerate health. Makes it more challenging.

WZFF doesn’t need to be more challenging. Giving the bosses a regenerative shield is fine but watching your hard work go to waste a matter of seconds because you got obliterated by one of the many OP enemies is a tough pill to swallow.

You also have those watchers that can heal warden eternal.

I’ve noticed this myself and I must say it’s kinda stupid when the bosses already have such an absurdly large health pool. Giving them regenerative abilities and lots of health is redundant.

> 2533274838797743;5:
> I’ve noticed this myself and I must say it’s kinda stupid when the bosses already have such an absurdly large health pool. Giving them regenerative abilities and lots of health is redundant.

It just makes WZFF more unfair. Then you couple that with multiple bosses in one round and you get a game that doesn’t seem like it’s supposed to be won.