Why do Armors reset

So not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I sign in two accounts to one Xbox me and my wife’s and sometimes her armor will change to mine or mine to hers I’m not sure why this happens but bit gets annoying sometimes its an easy fix change it back but I’m just wondering if there’s a way to prevent it

You too? My fiance’s spartan sometimes changes even the gender of mine. Which is funny as she wears the pants in our house.
I thought that would stop when they released the patch that allowed all of the armor to properly up show in Match Making. (For example, my Spartan wears Mark V forearms and shoulders but in the game when I melee I see recruit armor). There were also problems with the armor changing in Theater mode. Especially the Championship Bundle armor. Again, I wear Mark V but in the Theater I’m suddenly wearing Scout.
I actually haven’t played with her in months, but I assumed all of that was taken care of.

Do you have any DLC armour parts on? Because when the DLC armour parts are connected to one account, the other account can’t make use of it when the first account isn’t signed in and visa versa.

> Do you have any DLC armour parts on? Because when the DLC armour parts are connected to one account, the other account can’t make use of it when the first account isn’t signed in and visa versa.

Heres the weird thing im wear either my scout or my recon regualar she waers soldier no dlc armor just the reg stuff and it still resets

Not sure if because we ar on the same xbox or what but its kinda annoying not to mention i cant waer my toxic armor skin in spartan ops because it just resets to recruit armor thats pretty annoying really