Why do Arena stats delete?

I noticed alot of my stats were incorrect in my arena service record in many different playlists? Its weird i remember playing quite a bit of swat when i first got the game now its wiped and only has one horrible round i played a few weeks ago why is this 343? Thats what i loved most about halo waypoint it recorded all matches and kills perfectly no matter the playlist not just overall kills in arena and warzone?

It is not wiped. They reset monthly.

I dont like that just wipe the ranking and that would be fine. Its stats overall i care about if its so important to know this why not make a spread sheet for month to month til halo 6 comes out lol jk

> 2533274898719128;3:
> I dont like that just wipe the ranking and that would be fine. Its stats overall i care about if its so important to know this why not make a spread sheet for month to month til halo 6 comes out lol jk

Well it is not wiped. You can still see it on here. It is just wiped when you look at it in halo 5. And I understand why they did it, It would be harder to figure out what one is which if they had all of them listed