Why didn't they make everything in warzone unlocke

Why didn’t they just make where in warzone you just buy stuff with the energy and u don’t have to have a card and u could just get anything as long as u had the right amount of energy? My answer is it is just about money. I don’t see any other reason at all.

You can still unlock all of these through the REQ system, so how is it “all about money” as you say it is?

> 2535427295981663;1:
> Why didn’t they just make where in warzone you just buy stuff with the energy and u don’t have to have a card and u could just get anything as long as u had the right amount of energy? My answer is it is just about money. I don’t see any other reason at all.

Yes and not yess money is part of it. It’s a business they are able to offer the maps for free, because they showed Microsoft that they have another source of post launch income.

> 2535427295981663;1:
> Why didn’t they just make where in warzone you just buy stuff with the energy and u don’t have to have a card and u could just get anything as long as u had the right amount of energy? My answer is it is just about money. I don’t see any other reason at all.

The reason is so that it’s a reward system. You can spend money if you’d like, but there is no guarantee that you get what you want. You need to look at the req card system explained thread at the top of the forums. You are wrong, get over it.

> 2533274938678576;4:
> > 2535427295981663;1:
> > Why didn’t they just make where in warzone you just buy stuff with the energy and u don’t have to have a card and u could just get anything as long as u had the right amount of energy? My answer is it is just about money. I don’t see any other reason at all.
>
>
> The reason is so that it’s a reward system. You can spend money if you’d like, but there is no guarantee that you get what you want. You need to look at the req card system explained thread at the top of the forums. You are wrong, get over it.

How am I wrong? It would have been the easiest to have everything just bought with energy during the match. Not that hard.

They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.

> 2535427295981663;6:
> They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.

In the end its an optional in game purchase system to make up for the free map packs, personally I don’t mind paying for DLC and would rather have it as you said with no cards required.

Also before someone tells me “maps being free means less separation in the player base” I know that and I understand how free map packs is good, I personally just hate any sort of random 1 use item systems for multiplayer games in general.

> 2535427295981663;5:
> > 2533274938678576;4:
> > > 2535427295981663;1:
> > > Why didn’t they just make where in warzone you just buy stuff with the energy and u don’t have to have a card and u could just get anything as long as u had the right amount of energy? My answer is it is just about money. I don’t see any other reason at all.
> >
> >
> > The reason is so that it’s a reward system. You can spend money if you’d like, but there is no guarantee that you get what you want. You need to look at the req card system explained thread at the top of the forums. You are wrong, get over it.
>
>
> How am I wrong? It would have been the easiest to have everything just bought with energy during the match. Not that hard.

Because they are a business and need to make money if they are going to supply us with free maps. They aren’t a charity organization who just give us free stuff that requires a lot of work to make.

> 2533274803562826;7:
> > 2535427295981663;6:
> > They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.
>
>
> In the end its an optional in game purchase system to make up for the free map packs, personally I don’t mind paying for DLC and would rather have it as you said with no cards required.
>
> Also before someone tells me “maps being free means less separation in the player base” I know that and I understand how free map packs is good, I personally just hate any sort of random 1 use item systems for multiplayer games in general.

They aren’t all one use

> 2533274964465607;9:
> > 2533274803562826;7:
> > > 2535427295981663;6:
> > > They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.
> >
> >
> > In the end its an optional in game purchase system to make up for the free map packs, personally I don’t mind paying for DLC and would rather have it as you said with no cards required.
> >
> > Also before someone tells me “maps being free means less separation in the player base” I know that and I understand how free map packs is good, I personally just hate any sort of random 1 use item systems for multiplayer games in general.
>
>
> They aren’t all one use

From what I saw of the menu system default cards like your AR and Pistol are unlimited but on the menu under power weapons it says single use http://icdn7.digitaltrends.com/image/halo-5-req-cards-1920x1080.pngnow either that means a single use on that card or a single use that match.

From what I see in that menu you can go to Power Weapons > choose weapon type for example Sniper Rifle> see a list of all your sniper cards > use card and then that card is gone just like Titanfalls burn cards.

> 2533274803562826;10:
> > 2533274964465607;9:
> > > 2533274803562826;7:
> > > > 2535427295981663;6:
> > > > They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.
> > >
> > >
> > > In the end its an optional in game purchase system to make up for the free map packs, personally I don’t mind paying for DLC and would rather have it as you said with no cards required.
> > >
> > > Also before someone tells me “maps being free means less separation in the player base” I know that and I understand how free map packs is good, I personally just hate any sort of random 1 use item systems for multiplayer games in general.
> >
> >
> > They aren’t all one use
>
>
> From what I saw of the menu system default cards like your AR and Pistol are unlimited but on the menu under power weapons it says single use http://icdn7.digitaltrends.com/image/halo-5-req-cards-1920x1080.pngnow either that means a single use on that card or a single use that match.

The AR/Pistol/BR/DMR I think are all unlimited, the others are one use for each card, especially power weapons and vehicles. You can still use a rocket launcher however many times you get the energy and the cards together.

> 2533274938678576;11:
> > 2533274803562826;10:
> > > 2533274964465607;9:
> > > > 2533274803562826;7:
> > > > > 2535427295981663;6:
> > > > > They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > In the end its an optional in game purchase system to make up for the free map packs, personally I don’t mind paying for DLC and would rather have it as you said with no cards required.
> > > >
> > > > Also before someone tells me “maps being free means less separation in the player base” I know that and I understand how free map packs is good, I personally just hate any sort of random 1 use item systems for multiplayer games in general.
> > >
> > >
> > > They aren’t all one use
> >
> >
> > From what I saw of the menu system default cards like your AR and Pistol are unlimited but on the menu under power weapons it says single use http://icdn7.digitaltrends.com/image/halo-5-req-cards-1920x1080.pngnow either that means a single use on that card or a single use that match.
>
>
> The AR/Pistol/BR/DMR I think are all unlimited, the others are one use for each card, especially power weapons and vehicles. You can still use a rocket launcher however many times you get the energy and the cards together.

That’s what I think but I would rather pay for maps over that system even just in warzone but that’s just my feelings on the matter.

> 2533274803562826;12:
> > 2533274938678576;11:
> > > 2533274803562826;10:
> > > > 2533274964465607;9:
> > > > > 2533274803562826;7:
> > > > > > 2535427295981663;6:
> > > > > > They also could have just had different variants of weapons and vehicles in the packs instead of having to buy them just to get the weapons or vehicles completely.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > In the end its an optional in game purchase system to make up for the free map packs, personally I don’t mind paying for DLC and would rather have it as you said with no cards required.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also before someone tells me “maps being free means less separation in the player base” I know that and I understand how free map packs is good, I personally just hate any sort of random 1 use item systems for multiplayer games in general.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > They aren’t all one use
> > >
> > >
> > > From what I saw of the menu system default cards like your AR and Pistol are unlimited but on the menu under power weapons it says single use http://icdn7.digitaltrends.com/image/halo-5-req-cards-1920x1080.pngnow either that means a single use on that card or a single use that match.
> >
> >
> > The AR/Pistol/BR/DMR I think are all unlimited, the others are one use for each card, especially power weapons and vehicles. You can still use a rocket launcher however many times you get the energy and the cards together.
>
>
> That’s what I think but I would rather pay for maps over that system even just in warzone but that’s just my feelings on the matter.

Really? You’d want to pay $15 for a map pack with low populations that divides the community because you can’t use a rocket launcher every time you spawn? That’s ridiculous. The system only exists in Warzone as you mentioned but the DLC maps span across all game modes.

Simply micro-transactions, it’s why of the reason why it’s online only, which annoys me because they eventually pull the servers then custom games will be impossible…which also reminds me that they removed splitscreen. It’s like they don’t care much for the hardcore fans that like to play long term.

There’s also a dopamine release when you sort of work for a pack or something and unlocke it.
I wrote unlocke hehe.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535427295981663;6:
>

Then everyone would be saving up to get a phaeton and thered be 24 phaetons flying around a match. Sound fun? This limits you to having to earn REQ cards and having each card be something different. The money helps make free maps, stop -Yoinking!- complaining you idiot

> 2533274848599184;16:
>

I’m not complaining fanboy, I appreciate the free maps fanboy, I was just seeing what other people thought.

> 2533274848599184;16:
>

You have a point about to many vehicles and stuff though.