why didnt the falcon in forge have a main turret

I am a huge halo fan and playing it since I was a kid and wanted to know why they don’t have the turret in forge but in campaign

For multiplayer balance reasons.

So they could’ve just made that falcon varient

It still would have been imbalanced due to the power of the chin gun. The Falcon is also designed as a armed transport, not a a full fledged combat gunship. They added the chin gun in the first place so you’d have something to do in New Alexandria aside from fly from target building to target building and let the NPC marines (or your co-op buddies) have all the fun.

Well that is dumb plus you would defense if you are being by your self just make it a transport

Have some friends on the two guns and watch the chaos ensue.

Yeah it would’ve been way too overpowered.

The chingun is way too powerful. You can literally cause vehicles to flip over just from shooting them with it, and it doesn’t explode or anything.

then just bring the damage down like the damage of the assault rifle since the damage is powerful as the machine gun turret

The Falcon works fine as it is, it serves the role it was designed to do, and if you want to blow things up with the chin gun, just go play the second New Alexandria level and kill Banshees to your heart’s content.

Besides, Reach is going on six years old at this point. 343i isn’t going to waste the money and resources to fix something that the community, if it had ever desired a more powerful chin gun, has long forgotten about and no longer cares. It is what it is, friend.

The falcon with a main gun would be to over powered.

Chaingun is too overkill for everything, but No better Kill then Overkill.

> 2533274838418174;2:
> For multiplayer balance reasons.

This.

I believe ther is some sort of gametype that allows you to have it… But i believe its modded and you might get banned.

Forge could have also had those turret-less trucks from the campaign and troop carrier Hogs as well. A lot more stuff could’ve been added.

It would have been nice for forge and customs, but I’m not really up in arms over it

> 2535442706712648;14:
> I believe ther is some sort of gametype that allows you to have it… But i believe its modded and you might get banned.

You will not get banned for using the gametype. It’s been around for 4 or 5 years now. However, talking about it on Waypoint is apparently against the rules, even though we’re not talking about cheating.

> 2535442706712648;14:
> I believe ther is some sort of gametype that allows you to have it… But i believe its modded and you might get banned.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks

> 2533274831907529;17:
> > 2535442706712648;14:
> > I believe ther is some sort of gametype that allows you to have it… But i believe its modded and you might get banned.
>
> You will not get banned for using the gametype. It’s been around for 4 or 5 years now. However, talking about it on Waypoint is apparently against the rules, even though we’re not talking about cheating.

You’re violating terms of service.