Why didn't 343i put in a population counter?

Like seriously where it is located and why didn’t they add it in? Were they afraid that the numbers of players online would be too minor? I have been experiencing playing with the same people over and over again though…

Already whom the servers are not by geographical zones, then to put more a meter of on-line spartans, you are crazy!!!

You play with the same team if you do not back out after a game sometimes. It’s almost like an automatic “party up” function.

Speaking of population counters, this game is doing amazing. It’s in the #1 spot on the Xbox Marketplace for top game played.

Aye and it’s the best grossing halo game for it’s first week to date, I’m getting instant searches and rarely see the same name twice.

Because Halo 3 currently has more players on the 360.

Oh wait…

> 2533274852660538;3:
> You play with the same team if you do not back out after a game sometimes. It’s almost like an automatic “party up” function.
>
> Speaking of population counters, this game is doing amazing. It’s in the #1 spot on the Xbox Marketplace for top game played.

so they should be proud of her game and indicate the number, as most of Halo.

> 2533274832183516;1:
> Like seriously where it is located and why didn’t they add it in? Were they afraid that the numbers of players online would be too minor? I have been experiencing playing with the same people over and over again though…

Another 343 population conspiracy thread. Halo 5 is great and has excellent numbers.

SMH… game is on #1 most played. It was reported that well over 200 million hours of H5 have been played already. The population is awesome. Also as it was pointed out there is like an automatic party up function if you remain in the lobby so to speak.

Lots of games are on the horizon. People are going to leave and come back. Why? Freedom of choice. You can play more than one game. It does not mean one game is better than another. It means people are playing what they want to play, or feel like playing. That’s it. Don’t look any deeper than that. Trying to link population to a games worth is fruitless, as there is no empirical data to link to and to trend over time. Because of this, people have a tendency to fill that void with conspiracy and unfounded opinion. Just play what you want to play. I understand we all want our favorite games and franchises to be popular, but making the leap from population to a game being good or not is a bit stretch. If I were to blanket the entire game landscape with that approach, then we should all be playing FIFA.

I just would like to see just how many players are online. What is so wrong with that and I don’t see why 343 should hide it.

So people can’t flame about low populations and turn the community into a bunch of whiners raging about how the game is dying.
Probably…

> 2533274840474811;11:
> So people can’t flame about low populations and turn the community into a bunch of whiners raging about how the game is dying.
> Probably…

Wait, so you’re saying the community isn’t already whining/raging about how the game is dying without seeing population counters? lol

> 2683394777979415;12:
> > 2533274840474811;11:
> > So people can’t flame about low populations and turn the community into a bunch of whiners raging about how the game is dying.
> > Probably…
>
>
> Wait, so you’re saying the community isn’t already whining/raging about how the game is dying without seeing population counters? lol

Indeed

> 2533274852660538;3:
> You play with the same team if you do not back out after a game sometimes. It’s almost like an automatic “party up” function.
>
> Speaking of population counters, this game is doing amazing. It’s in the #1 spot on the Xbox Marketplace for top game played.

Lol no it isn’t; it’s number 3.

Is a population counter really that important to you? I don’t see why is matters how many other people are online.

I’m sure the population is doing just fine right now, we’ll see if it stays that way by December

> 2533274832183516;1:
> Like seriously where it is located and why didn’t they add it in? Were they afraid that the numbers of players online would be too minor? I have been experiencing playing with the same people over and over again though…

press B after the game

> 2533274816788253;8:
> SMH… game is on #1 most played. It was reported that well over 200 million hours of H5 have been played already. The population is awesome. Also as it was pointed out there is like an automatic party up function if you remain in the lobby so to speak.

OK that’s an out right lie, its been reported of 21 million hours played and from that 21, 12 million from campaign. Not even close to half of 200 million get your information straight buddy.