Why did you sell me a unfinished product?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Seriously, I’m the lag is atrocious in this game. Not only that, I’ve died 3 times now jumping over them -Yoinking!- grav lifts on adrift.

Wtf is with killcam, with all the -Yoink- deaths there already is in the game, this just makes me more mad.

You haven’t even given a good connection option either. What is your problem? You get millions of dollars of funding from microsoft and You can’t even create a finished product.

OH wait there is more. Sniper is a OP piece of -Yoink-. How exactly can you be happy with creating a sniper that can’t be unscoped when being shot at. Not only that your ordanance -Yoinking!- person drop system puts about 5 on the map at once in big team games.

Seriously 343, get your -Yoink- together.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Cry some moar.

Connection and lag is YOUR fault… Not 343’s

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

k

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

My god the stupidity! Its off the charts! ITS BREAKING MY MIND!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

You guys are nothing but a bunch of little halo supporters who support it regardless of being a broken product.

Cool story bro

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from posting flamebait.

> Cry some moar.
>
> Connection and lag is YOUR fault… Not 343’s

Yeah bet americans love getting host every game.

World just revolves around america doesn’t it.

> You guys are nothing but a bunch of little halo supporters who support it regardless of being a broken product.

k

> > You guys are nothing but a bunch of little halo supporters who support it regardless of being a broken product.
>
> k

You’ve been reported by the way.

I’ve never lagged in halo 4 yet…

EDIT: I was never host btw

Seriously?

Aside from your terrible misuse of proper grammar, the fact that you can’t even create a proper argument by supporting it with decent evidence to support it makes this thread pointless. The fact is that you simply don’t like the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from posting flamebait.

> > Cry some moar.
> >
> > Connection and lag is YOUR fault… Not 343’s
>
> Yeah bet americans love getting host every game.
>
> World just revolves around america doesn’t it.

sounds like someone is butt hurt that they live in the boonies.

you from down under?

> > > You guys are nothing but a bunch of little halo supporters who support it regardless of being a broken product.
> >
> > k
>
> You’ve been reported by the way.

k

> I’ve never lagged in halo 4 yet…
>
> EDIT: I was never host btw

Probably because you are from the united states of america. Apparently it’s the only nation 343 cares about.

> I’ve never lagged in halo 4 yet…
>
> EDIT: I was never host btw

Same here. One would think if it’s the game causing it, then every single person who owns the game would be experiencing it. I’ve been on multiplayer since Nov 6th and have only had 4 instances of “Selecting New Host” pop up. Other than those 4 times, the game has been silky smooth. No teleporting people or anything disappearing and reappearing.

> > I’ve never lagged in halo 4 yet…
> >
> > EDIT: I was never host btw
>
> Probably because you are from the united states of america. Apparently it’s the only nation 343 cares about.

jelly?

>

Down under, what about you, the bronx? west side?

Well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine.
Halo 4 is awesome.

>

while i agree it would not kill them to get a local option…what do you expect? you guys have had poor internet for a while its nothing new.

Im in Grand Rapids Michigan btw.