Why did you change the scorpion controlls?

It is so hard to steer and manuveur the scorpion in this game compared to the old. In the old games (except Halo:ce maybe) it was much easier to controll it. Pls change it back!

And why cant I spawn in the homebase with a tank when my team has fortress?

> 2533274871988949;2:
> And why cant I spawn in the homebase with a tank when my team has fortress?

I always spawn in Homebase, then select the vehicle I want from a REQ station, for whatever reason if you spawn after dying even if you select Homebase it seems to default to a Garage if you have one.

And why cant I get out of the scorpion when being boarded? Not even when its just a guy who doesnt even have a nade but just punshing the tank. So weird. Learn from old games pls

> 2533274843225273;3:
> > 2533274871988949;2:
> > And why cant I spawn in the homebase with a tank when my team has fortress?
>
>
> I always spawn in Homebase, then select the vehicle I want from a REQ station, for whatever reason if you spawn after dying even if you select Homebase it seems to default to a Garage if you have one.

I do that aswell and then get spawned a few miles outside.

> 2533274871988949;4:
> And why cant I get out of the scorpion when being boarded? Not even when its just a guy who doesnt even have a nade but just punshing the tank. So weird. Learn from old games pls

Getting out of a boarded vehicle hasn’t been a thing since Halo 2 Im pretty sure…also, its called “having your teammates back you up”.