Why did they remove the warzone boss kill list.

It gave me a reason to spend time looking for bosses. With that gone all the warzone games are just that warzone games. Like they haven’t even updated commendations since the SPNKR was released. Those little things made the game more enjoyable, without them i feel like halo is fast becoming a generic fps.

I miss that list too, it could be a glitch though, maybe they don’t have enough space to display it on waypoint properly (so it’s just hidden, just like some medals (e.g. ballsassination))

they did make unique medals for grav hammers…it was long overdue…glad that i dont see my hammer kills labelled as sword kills anymore

yeah what he said where’s the fine details

I agree. I liked looking at the list and trying to kill each individual boss. It felt like the old Crackdown games where you’d be like, “Which boss have I not killed in this area?”

Yeah I was just looking to see which of the new bosses I had got and was sad to see the list is gone. The completionist in me liked to have got them all at least once.

> 2533274843019577;1:
> It gave me a reason to spend time looking for bosses. With that gone all the warzone games are just that warzone games. Like they haven’t even updated commendations since the SPNKR was released. Those little things made the game more enjoyable, without them i feel like halo is fast becoming a generic fps.

I’m not sue to understand what you mean with warzone boss kill list?

> 2533274872647908;7:
> > 2533274843019577;1:
> > It gave me a reason to spend time looking for bosses. With that gone all the warzone games are just that warzone games. Like they haven’t even updated commendations since the SPNKR was released. Those little things made the game more enjoyable, without them i feel like halo is fast becoming a generic fps.
>
>
> I’m not sue to understand what you mean with warzone boss kill list?

On the waypoint there was a list under your service record (under your Warzone stats) which showed which bosses you had taken down. You only crossed on off if you actually had the killing shot. It’s gone now though…

I noticed that too. It showed the bosses pic next to how many kills you had for that particular boss.

They really do need to bring this back, I enjoyed the having down those last few bosses you hadn’t managed to get the kill on. Pilot Dalaman took me FOREVER but it was cool finally ticking him off. It added another dimension to Warzone and made people actually go for the bosses

Please re add the boss kill detail.

They removed it so we can keep doing the calculations on who actually got the kill. Dying of laughter

I’ve just noticed that it says there are mythic bosses now… Curious, who the heck is the mythic boss?

> 2533274847730244;13:
> I’ve just noticed that it says there are mythic bosses now… Curious, who the heck is the mythic boss?

From Firefight probably.