Why did I get banned?

So I don’t really quit matches unless something comes up like I have to leave my house or so. But the other day, I was finishing up a game of Team Slayer and I was killing it, leading my team, etc… When the game ended, I was disconnected from the server and was banned for 3 days. Has this happend to anyone else for no reason? I can’t stress it enough, I DO NOT QUIT MY MATCHES. Thanks.

The system can’t tell if you quit or get disconnected. It counts it as a quit. So you’ve quit too much, reset your router occasionally if you get disconnected often.

> 2535452458266855;1:
> So I don’t really quit matches unless something comes up like I have to leave my house or so. But the other day, I was finishing up a game of Team Slayer and I was killing it, leading my team, etc… When the game ended, I was disconnected from the server and was banned for 3 days. Has this happend to anyone else for no reason? I can’t stress it enough, I DO NOT QUIT MY MATCHES. Thanks.

> 2533274873873545;2:
> The system can’t tell if you quit or get disconnected. It counts it as a quit. So you’ve quit too much, reset your router occasionally if you get disconnected often.

except in this case he was not banned for a DC, you do not get banned for finishing the game…come on now guys. he was banned for a quit he had the previous game or two, the system usually takes a game or two to register the ban, and after you finish that game the server kicks you to serve a ban. you were not banned for a DC at the end of the game you were DC at the end to serve a ban for a quit you had.

> 2533274881086487;3:
> > 2535452458266855;1:
> > So I don’t really quit matches unless something comes up like I have to leave my house or so. But the other day, I was finishing up a game of Team Slayer and I was killing it, leading my team, etc… When the game ended, I was disconnected from the server and was banned for 3 days. Has this happend to anyone else for no reason? I can’t stress it enough, I DO NOT QUIT MY MATCHES. Thanks.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274873873545;2:
> > The system can’t tell if you quit or get disconnected. It counts it as a quit. So you’ve quit too much, reset your router occasionally if you get disconnected often.
>
>
> except in this case he was not banned for a DC, you do not get banned for finishing the game…come on now guys. he was banned for a quit he had the previous game or two, the system usually takes a game or two to register the ban, and after you finish that game the server kicks you to serve a ban. you were not banned for a DC at the end of the game you were DC at the end to serve a ban for a quit you had.

Ahhh okok I got it now. Thanks man. I gotta do my best to try and finish my matches more and not quit as much. Never really thought I was quitting that much. Thanks though!

> 2533274881086487;3:
> > 2535452458266855;1:
> > So I don’t really quit matches unless something comes up like I have to leave my house or so. But the other day, I was finishing up a game of Team Slayer and I was killing it, leading my team, etc… When the game ended, I was disconnected from the server and was banned for 3 days. Has this happend to anyone else for no reason? I can’t stress it enough, I DO NOT QUIT MY MATCHES. Thanks.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274873873545;2:
> > The system can’t tell if you quit or get disconnected. It counts it as a quit. So you’ve quit too much, reset your router occasionally if you get disconnected often.
>
>
> except in this case he was not banned for a DC, you do not get banned for finishing the game…come on now guys. he was banned for a quit he had the previous game or two, the system usually takes a game or two to register the ban, and after you finish that game the server kicks you to serve a ban. you were not banned for a DC at the end of the game you were DC at the end to serve a ban for a quit you had.

Yes i failed to mention that or notice that but I just felt the need to point out to the people who make these that a disconnect is a quit, if you habitually get disconnected to the system you’re a habitual quitter.

> 2535452458266855;1:
> So I don’t really quit matches unless something comes up like I have to leave my house or so. But the other day, I was finishing up a game of Team Slayer and I was killing it, leading my team, etc… When the game ended, I was disconnected from the server and was banned for 3 days. Has this happend to anyone else for no reason? I can’t stress it enough, I DO NOT QUIT MY MATCHES. Thanks.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2535452458266855;1:
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here.

Ahhhhhh you beat me to it lol