Why did halo 4 not come with a game manual?

kinda weird

Because MS and 343i are cheapskates and didnt want to pay for a paper manual with the actual game controls and configs available. Instead they put it all on waypoint, which is bloody useless to those who dont have LIVE.

> Because MS and 343i are cheapskates and didnt want to pay for a paper manual with the actual game controls and configs available. Instead they put it all on waypoint, which is bloody useless to those who dont have LIVE.

instead of acting like an idiot, ever wondered why the design of xbox game cases have changed over the lifespan of the console? it’s for the same reason there is no manual.

to be more eco friendly.

I’d like to see you living in a desert wastelandish earth in 50 years because they kept printing manuals that NOBODY read anyway. it’s the apex of nitpicking.

Manuals are a thing of the past, my friend.

Every games these days dont have manuals now. They have it either in-game. or website.

Whats the use when you are playing campaign it says “Press X to pick up item”

or

Multiplayer “Press X to ride warthog”

> > Because MS and 343i are cheapskates and didnt want to pay for a paper manual with the actual game controls and configs available. Instead they put it all on waypoint, which is bloody useless to those who dont have LIVE.
>
> instead of acting like an idiot, ever wondered why the design of xbox game cases have changed over the lifespan of the console? it’s for the same reason there is no manual.
>
> to be more eco friendly.
>
> I’d like to see you living in a desert wastelandish earth in 50 years because they kept printing manuals that NOBODY read anyway. it’s the apex of nitpicking.

BUUUUURN -Yoink!- BUUUURRN!!

i just wanted to see any info (it would have had) on the new enemies, like they did in every other halo

> i just wanted to see any info (it would have had) on the new enemies, like they did in every other halo

That’s all available online, here on the waypoint.

No games are coming with paper manuals anymore.

They have it now on the Strategy book. and I think LE. idk, but im sure its in LE and Strategy. They have an email sent to you also stating about getting to know Prometheans. printing out a page or 3

> > Because MS and 343i are cheapskates and didnt want to pay for a paper manual with the actual game controls and configs available. Instead they put it all on waypoint, which is bloody useless to those who dont have LIVE.
>
> instead of acting like an idiot, ever wondered why the design of xbox game cases have changed over the lifespan of the console? it’s for the same reason there is no manual.
>
>
> I’d like to see you living in a desert wastelandish earth in 50 years because they kept printing manuals that NOBODY read anyway. it’s the apex of nitpicking.

Oh damn lol!

i thought it was just because i bought the console which came with a game case that said not for resale. didn’t mind, just thought it was an overlook.

Most games do not come with instruction booklets anymore. There are strategy guides out there still, most of them contain a bestiary. Also, it’s 2012. We have wikis and websites full of guides, FAQs, pictures, videos, et cetera.

Google “Halo 4 enemies list”, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

halo 4 is so -Yoink- ing easy i dont see why you would need a manual

Eco wise it makes sense. Plus I got the prima guide limited edition…simply beautiful.

Oh and the limited edition game came with some nice stuff.

>
>
>

The manuals are paper, and can be recycled, yet the game cases are hydrocarbons, eco-friendly my -Yoink-!

>
>
>

Thats just lol. My xbox game cases havent changed in 3 years of ownership of a 360 console. They are all identical and interchangable. Eco friendly is not why there is no manual. There is zero information with the game as towards settings, OSD layout, control configs and weapon types. The only way to get any info in through waypoint, which does not mention anything about settings, OSD layout, or control configs.

Paper manuals are bio-degradable and much more enviromentally friendly than the huge amount of energy the waypoint servers and its cooling are sucking up to keep data online.

Try using your brain.

LOL at thinking it is to be eco friendly.

less plastic = less $
no manuals = less $

eco friendly… LOLOLLLLLLLOOOOLL

> Oh damn lol!
>
> i thought it was just because i bought the console which came with a game case that said not for resale. didn’t mind, just thought it was an overlook.

my son also has the game case that comes with the console edition,
on the bottom centre of the case, just below Master Chief it says;

<mark>BUNDLE COPY</mark> < similar to this

> > > Because MS and 343i are cheapskates and didnt want to pay for a paper manual with the actual game controls and configs available. Instead they put it all on waypoint, which is bloody useless to those who dont have LIVE.
> >
> > instead of acting like an idiot, ever wondered why the design of xbox game cases have changed over the lifespan of the console? it’s for the same reason there is no manual.
> >
> > to be more eco friendly.
> >
> > I’d like to see you living in a desert wastelandish earth in 50 years because they kept printing manuals that NOBODY read anyway. it’s the apex of nitpicking.
>
> Thats just lol. My xbox game cases havent changed in 3 years of ownership of a 360 console. They are all identical and interchangable. Eco friendly is not why there is no manual. There is zero information with the game as towards settings, OSD layout, control configs and weapon types. The only way to get any info in through waypoint, which does not mention anything about settings, OSD layout, or control configs.
>
> Paper manuals are bio-degradable and much more enviromentally friendly than the huge amount of energy the waypoint servers and its cooling are sucking up to keep data online.
>
> Try using your brain.

>2012
>still reading books
>not checking wikis and the billions of websites instead
>not realizing you need to cut down HUNDREDS of trees to make a single booklet, and recycling doesn’t help as only a tiny percent of the recycler paper is actually used again.
>implying people even recycle game manuals anyway
>implying the ONLY reason this website exists is to be a manual for Halo 4 and not an actual “waypoint” for everything Halo.

try again but with your brain, this time.

> Because MS and 343i are cheapskates and didnt want to pay for a paper manual with the actual game controls and configs available. Instead they put it all on waypoint, which is bloody useless to those who dont have LIVE.

Lol people always have to blame 343 for everything. The only Xbox360 game that i’ve seen with a manual in the past 3 years was probably Marvel vs Capcom 3. Games usually just have a tiny thing with 3 pages since 2009.

most games now days don’t come with one. the last gears of war didn’t come with one either… maybe its just microsoft in general