Why Did Halo 4 Go In The Direction OF Reach!

Did they not understand we don’t want Halo 4 to be like Reach? In fact, it seems like Halo 4 will be even worse than Reach

2 Armor Abilities???
Forerunner Vision???
Spartan Points to buy Abilities???

WTF

Don’t tell me wait until you buy it. I have supported this game in the past, but it seems like everything the haters were saying was true. I don’t mind sprint, but sprint and Active Camo in one life?

Nope.

You let the competitive players down 343

From

MLG

Some changes are good… Spartan Ops is a good idea, but you should have stopped there.
All Competitive Players

They obviously don’t care what we want. I mean we couldn’t have bashed armor abilities any harder and here they are back.ike honesty -Yoink- yoy 343, jetpacks? Go to hell

343 doesnt give a damn about us

> They obviously don’t care what we want. I mean we couldn’t have bashed armor abilities any harder and here they are back.ike honesty -Yoink!- yoy 343, jetpacks? Go to hell

Of course they don’t. They are ran by Moneysoft

FRANKY STATED THAT THE INFORMATION IS FALSE! IF YOU BELIEVE THAT FORUNNER VISION AND SPARTAN OPS WERE REAL NAMES HEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

> FRANKY STATED THAT THE INFORMATION IS FALSE! IF YOU BELIEVE THAT FORUNNER VISION AND SPARTAN OPS WERE REAL NAMES HEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

LOL!!! You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen. Had you not even read the post Frankie put on Neogaf.

-Yoink- Bad Kid

> FRANKY STATED THAT THE INFORMATION IS FALSE! IF YOU BELIEVE THAT FORUNNER VISION AND SPARTAN OPS WERE REAL NAMES HEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

this guy fail lol

Sorry bro, but he actually commented on the article.

It’s 100% real.

You are just in denial. Sad, sad denial.

I want an explanation 343.