Why did 343i have to ruin halo. (OPINION)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343i fanboys I’d love to hear your disgraceful opinion on this. You’re more deluded than Man City fans if you think that 343 have made this series better you are a fool. Halo 5 is THE worst game I’ve ever played in my life. With halo 4 in 2nd for worst games of all time (in my opinion). How can you justify calling halo 5 and 4 actual halo games? I know they are, but they shouldn’t be, I’m honestly OUTRAGED and DISGUSTED at this company known as 343 INDUSTRIES!!! I rather play FIFA '69 on my PS3 than this load of garbage! I don’t see why 343i don’t give giggsy til the end of the season. I guarantee Louis Van Gaal (and his red army) could produce a better and more exciting game to play with inverted wing backs playing AS CENTRE FORWARDS for Christ sakes! Wouldn’t be surprised if Sergio Fat Aguero made this game TBH. This game has nothing on Truth And Reconciliation (8:53) from 1:01 with the beautiful toned music display, they probably used inverted wingers with defensive strikers on football manager 2007 WITH CHESTERFIELD CITY. The graphics are horse yoink (yeah I said yoink myself, cause I know they will make it say yoink for me). Rather be a stormcloak on skyrim than play halo 5. (and that’s very bad). In all, this is a very bad game. Horrendous if I’m honest. This has been my opinion by the way.
(HE -Yoink- HIS PANTS ONCE, HE -Yoink- HIS PANTS TWIIIIICE, 343 INDUSTRIES, THEY -Yoink- THEIR PANTS THRICE.)
thankyou.

Annnnnnnddddd reported for flaming.

You are very condescending towards people who have different views than you. I have a feeling that you are going to attack anybody that disagrees with you.

I don’t know whether i should laugh at you OP or cry that toxic players like you are around or report you.
Meh why not all 3

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-says the games sucks
-has 0.4 kd

> 2533274859655334;5:
> -says the games sucks
> -has 0.4 kd

As much as I don’t like this guy, what you said is not related to what he is saying at all and is kind of rude.

> 2533274924401014;6:
> > 2533274859655334;5:
> > -says the games sucks
> > -has 0.4 kd
>
>
> As much as I don’t like this guy, what you said is not related to what he is saying at all and is kind of rude.

It’s entirely relevant. He claims the game is bad but he is the one that is bad. The game is great.

> 2533274859655334;7:
> > 2533274924401014;6:
> > > 2533274859655334;5:
> > > -says the games sucks
> > > -has 0.4 kd
> >
> >
> > As much as I don’t like this guy, what you said is not related to what he is saying at all and is kind of rude.
>
>
> It’s entirely relevant. He claims the game is bad but he is the one that is bad. The game is great.

I play on a different account and I am really good

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or bypass the profanity filter</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535466679027911;4:
> I don’t know whether i should laugh at you OP or cry that toxic players like you are around or report you.
> Meh why not all 3

have fun playing your Star Wars infinite warfare sht ya dckhead

> 2533274860945165;2:
> Annnnnnnddddd reported for flaming.

flaming? what’s this?

> 2533274888767623;10:
> > 2533274860945165;2:
> > Annnnnnnddddd reported for flaming.
>
>
> flaming? what’s this?

Have you used the internet before?

> 2533274888767623;8:
> > 2533274859655334;7:
> > > 2533274924401014;6:
> > > > 2533274859655334;5:
> > > > -says the games sucks
> > > > -has 0.4 kd
> > >
> > >
> > > As much as I don’t like this guy, what you said is not related to what he is saying at all and is kind of rude.
> >
> >
> > It’s entirely relevant. He claims the game is bad but he is the one that is bad. The game is great.
>
>
> I play on a different account and I am really good

Of course you do.

> 2533274888767623;8:
> > 2533274859655334;7:
> > > 2533274924401014;6:
> > > > 2533274859655334;5:
> > > > -says the games sucks
> > > > -has 0.4 kd
> > >
> > >
> > > As much as I don’t like this guy, what you said is not related to what he is saying at all and is kind of rude.
> >
> >
> > It’s entirely relevant. He claims the game is bad but he is the one that is bad. The game is great.
>
>
> I play on a different account and I am really good

Then why didn’t you post on that account? This excuse is most likely BS, most people do not have an account they use to post on Halowaypoint and another to play the actual game.

Halo died with Bungie’s departure.

> 2533274923675030;14:
> Halo died with Bungie’s departure.

It died after Halo 3, but was revived at Halo 5.

This is the most incoherent hate on 343 that I’ve seen in a while.

At least other people make an attempt to be constructive about their disdain for 343’s games.

Please stop with this blind hate you’re making a fool of yourself! How the hell Halo is going to be back on top if you offer no solutions and only put blind hate you’re beating a dead horse.

> 2533274888767623;1:
> 343i fanboys I’d love to hear your disgraceful opinion on this. You’re more deluded than Man City fans if you think that 343 have made this series better you are a fool. Halo 5 is THE worst game I’ve ever played in my life. With halo 4 in 2nd for worst games of all time (in my opinion). How can you justify calling halo 5 and 4 actual halo games? I know they are, but they shouldn’t be, I’m honestly OUTRAGED and DISGUSTED at this company known as 343 INDUSTRIES!!! I rather play FIFA '69 on my PS3 than this load of garbage! I don’t see why 343i don’t give giggsy til the end of the season. I guarantee Louis Van Gaal (and his red army) could produce a better and more exciting game to play with inverted wing backs playing AS CENTRE FORWARDS for Christ sakes! Wouldn’t be surprised if Sergio Fat Aguero made this game TBH. This game has nothing on Truth And Reconciliation (8:53) from 1:01 with the beautiful toned music display, they probably used inverted wingers with defensive strikers on football manager 2007 WITH CHESTERFIELD CITY. The graphics are horse yoink (yeah I said yoink myself, cause I know they will make it say yoink for me). Rather be a stormcloak on skyrim than play halo 5. (and that’s very bad). In all, this is a very bad game. Horrendous if I’m honest. This has been my opinion by the way.
>
> (HE -Yoink- HIS PANTS ONCE, HE -Yoink- HIS PANTS TWIIIIICE, 343 INDUSTRIES, THEY -Yoink- THEIR PANTS THRICE.)
>
> thankyou.

I’m too tired to read all of that, so I’m just reporting.

Stckrboy, would you mind cleaning up the forums a little bit?

No need to tag your thread title with “(Opinion)”. That should be implied before anyone clicks on this thread.

But what I suggest you do is edit youe post with more reasons why you think so instead of having a cluster of near incomprehensible rage.