Why did 343 -Yoink- everything up in Spartan Ops

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ever since the second part of season one cam e out, I have played nothing but laggy games. There is no lag in MP, Just Spartan Ops. The player base is the worst humanity has to offer. I haven’t played a game yet (and I have played all of the episodes and chapters) where at least two people were not playing. I realize the people at 343 have nothing to do but play video games all day but I do not. I am currently in a game, been playing for over 40 minutes. I am the only one playing. I wish nothing but the worst for 343. Way to ruin my all time favorite game series. Go -Yoink- yourselves.

1- Leave and find another game. No game developer can create a patch that can fix stupid.

2- Lag is coming from the host connection. It is also having to do with more crap happening in Spartan OPs compared to a BTB game that needs to be caught up.

They are not forcing you to stay in a SpOps game. Leave and find another group.

Not 343’s fault that players don’t try. Thats the crappy players you are playing with fault.

>

You should play Black Ops II! No lag whatsoever and competent players all around.

How can I believe that they have no system to say “oh we see that player 3 has not done anything since he hit the search button. It has been 10 minutes since his last input. We should kick him.” There are things like that in other games and I know in MP if you don’t do anything you can get kicked (happened to a friend once, he was in a party with us, had to answer the phone.) I realize that they can’t make perfect matches every time, but I refuse to believe that out of the 20 plus matches I have played since season one part 2 came out I have just had the bad luck of having them all be bad.

I rarely find people who AFK in Spartan Ops Matchmaking. Whenever I do manage to find them, I avoid them.

> How can I believe that they have no system to say <mark>“oh we see that player 3 has not done anything since he hit the search button. It has been 10 minutes since his last input. We should kick him.”</mark> There are things like that in other games and I know in MP if you don’t do anything you can get kicked (happened to a friend once, he was in a party with us, had to answer the phone.) I realize that they can’t make perfect matches every time, but I refuse to believe that out of the 20 plus matches I have played since season one part 2 came out I have just had the bad luck of having them all be bad.

You are preaching to the choir.