Why can't you unlock certain armor?

Except Achilles. Can you unlock everything except Achilles which is for spartan company commendations.

I believe everything bar Achilles and the forge helmets are unlocked via REQs now.

> 2533274832165378;2:
> I believe everything bar Achilles and the forge helmets are unlocked via REQs now.

What do you mean with forge helmets? Not the classic helmets right? Are those available through REQ packs, and since when?

How do you get the Achilles armor??

Going to have to be more specific. You can unlock everything one way or another except that one set of HCS armor that was given away for a certain HCS event or something.

> 2533274840199963;4:
> How do you get the Achilles armor??

You need to be part of an active Spartan Company that doesn’t have the armor yet and complete specific commendations

Apart from the Achilles, the timy helmets and the piglet give them one for playing for at least 2 days and the other for being creator of fotge and that your map is chosen by 343 and aparesca in a list of game. And there are others who gave you to achieve achievements of halo mtc. Which are both mark 6 and helioskril.
I hope it helps you :slight_smile:

> 2533274920070188;3:
> > 2533274832165378;2:
> > I believe everything bar Achilles and the forge helmets are unlocked via REQs now.
>
> What do you mean with forge helmets? Not the classic helmets right? Are those available through REQ packs, and since when?

The Forge helmets are a very unique case among the rest:

• Timmy (the Whale) - play 50 hours worth of Custom games - Olive (the Pig) - get one of your Forge maps chosen for matchmaking / online play

> 2535429593088083;8:
> > 2533274920070188;3:
> > > 2533274832165378;2:
> > > I believe everything bar Achilles and the forge helmets are unlocked via REQs now.
> >
> > What do you mean with forge helmets? Not the classic helmets right? Are those available through REQ packs, and since when?
>
> The Forge helmets are a very unique case among the rest:
> - Timmy (the Whale) - play 50 hours worth of Custom games - Olive (the Pig) - get one of your Forge maps chosen for matchmaking / online play

Thanks for the reply! I didn’t know these helmets were still optainable. I wouldn’t wear either I think. XD

Thx ya’ll.

These are the helmets that aren’t in the normal REQ pool:

• Timmy (whale) - Play 50 hours of Custom Games - Olive (pig) - Have a Forge map you’ve made feature in matchmaking - Athlon Champion (body, helmet and weapon skins) - Part of a past Halo Championship Series giveaway, currently available in the REQ store for 80k points - Challenger (armour and helmet) - From a past HCS giveaway I think, currently not available in the REQ system - Achilles - Earned from commendations completed by a Spartan company. Level 3 kill commendations reward you with the armour, level 5 awards the helmet - Classic Helmets (Operator, EVA Gen1, Recon Gen1, Military Police, EOD, Pilot, Mark V Delta) - limited time REQ pack not currently available in game. Can be bought in the Microsoft store for like 10 bucks or whatever your heathen colonial money is worth.Also, the Helioskrill armour and helmet is in the REQ pool, but can also be unlocked for completing every Halo campaign on the Master Chief Collection on Legendary difficulty. You also unlock the Mark VI Gen1 and the Mark VI Gen1 Scarred body and helmet for playing a little bit of Halo 2 on the MCC, but I don’t know if those are in the REQ pool or not.

Thx very helpful.