Why can't you get it right?

Honestly, first bungie makes halo reach which sucked so bad I couldn’t bare to play it. Halo 2 and 3 were so incredibly fun I could play it non stop without getting bored. Then halo 4 came out… I actually have a new found respect for halo reach. You guys are so focused on attracting the cod fan base to increase your own that you ditched the entire competitive side of halo. Why couldn’t you just make the ranking system the same as halo 3? Or similar at least. Another thing that sucks, load outs. Letting people start with dmr’s and br’s is bad enough, but to be able to start with the bolt shot is too much. There are also too many ways to alter game play, when halo reach first put armor abilities in I thought they’d take them out in halo 4 because they were such a bad idea. Come halo 4, there’s new armor abilities, perks, and even specializations. The new NPC’s and the amazingly powerful assault rifle also sucks. They’re incredibly boring to kill and the assault rifle online needs a damage reduction. Now for the maps, halo 3 maps were amazing. The pit, guardian, I even liked Valhalla, now with the new Mantis every time I see ‘ragnarok’ I just pray it doesn’t get voted for (which it always does). The other maps just suck, aside from haven which is an amazing addition, aswell as adrift, I’m looking forward to the new map packs in hope there will be maps that can be played more than once before getting sick of it. The things you guys did an amazing job with is sounds and graphics, every weapon sounds beautiful and the graphics look amazing. If you guys make a halo 2/3 anniversary like halo 1, put online servers for them for people like me that majorly prefers the old games. Also spartan ops is so amazingly boring, fire fight was a lot more fun. Also nobody speaks on the mic anymore :s I miss going into a lobby and there’s already 8 people with mic’s yelling at each other. I could say countless negative things about the new game play changes halo is receiving, but I can’t be bothered. So ill leave it on a positive note, the new armor customization and stances are awesome.

well there are paragraphs right?

TLDR version:

Its not what I want so Im going to throw a tantrum wall of text up on a forum to make me feel better.

btw. halo 2 was garbage when it was released, and I stopped playing shortly after since “glitches” were left in the game over the course of its life.

> TLDR version:
>
> Its not what I want so Im going to throw a tantrum wall of text up on a forum to make me feel better.
>
> btw. halo 2 was garbage when it was released, and I stopped playing shortly after since “glitches” were left in the game over the course of its life.

remember the 3 months it took for standbying to be fixed?

Stop complaining you ungrateful little -Yoink-.

Seriously. Nothing in this life will be perfect and be glad the game isn’t even broken. It might just be you sucking at the game or you’re just ignorant but this game is amazing. Don’t play it. Simple. I love Halo Reach and I LOVE Halo 4. You’re too damn picky.

-Yoink-

> > TLDR version:
> >
> > Its not what I want so Im going to throw a tantrum wall of text up on a forum to make me feel better.
> >
> > btw. halo 2 was garbage when it was released, and I stopped playing shortly after since “glitches” were left in the game over the course of its life.
>
> remember the 3 months it took for standbying to be fixed?

unfortunately, I remember a lot of bad things about h2, and it amazes me that kids still rank it as the “GOAT”.

Was even more entertaining is they complain about wanting games that are “skillful and balanced” but then rave about a game that had accidental button glitches and were exploited for the life of the game.

You’re my hero
I totally agree with you s0ul Snip3