why can't weapon variants be in forge?

why can’t weapon variants be in forge. It’s in the campaign and warzone i don’t see why 343i cant add it to forge ever sence the beta i and my friends were talking about making a PROPHET’S BANE arena for ages. But when the game came out it’s warzone item only. Why 343i why cant weapon variants be in forge

More reason to play warzone… more population in warzone… more people buying req pack to use the weapons in warzone

Please see this 343.

> 2535405481100234;2:
> More reason to play warzone… more population in warzone… more people buying req pack to use the weapons in warzone

And if this is true…
-Yoink!- everything.

I just want my Custom Games to have REQ Power Weapons. cries cries again waaaah

I think it’s gonna happen eventually.

I already have an idea for a map/gametype that uses just void’s tears.

Since the “Standard” label is given to some of the weapons/vehicles I would imagine they plan to add the different variants. So many people want such a huge list of things added to the game, but you have to realize developing a game takes time and money.

Don’t get me wrong, I wish some features had been in the game since launch, but with all the customization 343 has enabled, they have to make ends meet. They want us to be able to make unreal custom games and they have already made that clear. I believe the reason they are taking their time on the “core” gametypes (infection, grifball, assault, etc.) is because they want us to be able to manipulate them into our own unique creations. We have all seen the crazy fun games that creators have released and I think 343 wants people to really take infection (and other gametypes) and run with it. But first 343 has to make sure everything they add works right!

> 2535405481100234;2:
> More reason to play warzone… more population in warzone… more people buying req pack to use the weapons in warzone

It would almost be better if people got to try the reqs in forge, that way they can set goals to what they want to earn, thus less frustrated people not understanding how reqs work.

> 2533274823470699;7:
> Since the “Standard” label is given to some of the weapons/vehicles I would imagine they plan to add the different variants. So many people want such a huge list of things added to the game, but you have to realize developing a game takes time and money.
>
> Don’t get me wrong, I wish some features had been in the game since launch, but with all the customization 343 has enabled, they have to make ends meet. They want us to be able to make unreal custom games and they have already made that clear. I believe the reason they are taking their time on the “core” gametypes (infection, grifball, assault, etc.) is because they want us to be able to manipulate them into our own unique creations. We have all seen the crazy fun games that creators have released and I think 343 wants people to really take infection (and other gametypes) and run with it. But first 343 has to make sure everything they add works right!

we all know that it take time, money and planning. But all i want to know is if it will happen

They’re probably holding onto it for both, to increase sales, and to bait players on for a higher population longer until they do release them, or releasing them over time, bit by bit.

I heard from here (the forums) that WZ variant weapons/vehicles were going to be used in Forge and Custom games when more people started unlocking them. But if you think about it, that’s a lot of weapons and vehicles that’ll have to be added to the Forge list. We don’t even have the gravity hammer, CE magnum or whatever else 343 decides to add in to these monthly updates.

I’m pretty sure they said this was definitely happening in the next update. Feel free to berate me if I’m wrong. I can take it.

Because if they were in Forge it would let people use the weapon variants without buying or earning them.

Heres your answer: it SHOULD be in forge but 343 are money grubbing liars (see josh holmes’ discussion on breakout in team arena) who would rather you only get to experience something in a setting where you can immediately lose it and have to fork over cash

> 2533274921838152;14:
> Heres your answer: it SHOULD be in forge but 343 are money grubbing liars (see josh holmes’ discussion on breakout in team arena) who would rather you only get to experience something in a setting where you can immediately lose it and have to fork over cash

Perfect explanation right here.

Because that requires effort from the developers of course

I thought it was confirmed that it will happen? Will try to dig up a Reddit link…

I hope they do because some of these weapons arent descriptive enough and i would move to test the weapons n vehicles n mods n stuff to know how they work to use them to their full potential.

> 2533275016942754;15:
> > 2533274921838152;14:
> > Heres your answer: it SHOULD be in forge but 343 are money grubbing liars (see josh holmes’ discussion on breakout in team arena) who would rather you only get to experience something in a setting where you can immediately lose it and have to fork over cash
>
>
> Perfect explanation right here.

this guy

I cant link, but i just looked it up to find this, I dont know of anything more recent on it http://www.designntrend.com/articles/66974/20151219/halo-5-guardians-forge-mode-req-items-bug-fixes-customization-343.htm