Why can't we vote on maps?

This is really upsetting that we cannot vote on maps in matchmaking. Particularly because the current algorithms seem to only select between two of the worst maps ever made for slayer. Please fix this problem and let me know when yall are done. Until that point, im going back to call of duty because they still favor gamer control on map selection.

Because players keep voting the same thing over and over again. It’s way better without voting because you get to play on more maps and more game types. I am a big fan of the no voting.

because people tend to quit out when they vote for something and don’t get it this way it’s fair and even.

Although I definitely feel like I played the same maps a few timew the other day.

Voting is horrible. If people liked variety it would work. Voting means you always play the same maps.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Because players keep voting the same thing over and over again. It’s way better without voting because you get to play on more maps and more game types. I am a big fan of the no voting.

> 2533274851481912;3:
> because people tend to quit out when they vote for something and don’t get it this way it’s fair and even.
>
> Although I definitely feel like I played the same maps a few timew the other day.

> 2533274878928604;4:
> Voting is horrible. If people liked variety it would work. Voting means you always play the same maps.

What they said.

The current system is fine. There isn’t this you get “lockout BR starts” 8 times in a row nonsense. The voting system was the worst! The only other system you could use is veto.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Because players keep voting the same thing over and over again. It’s way better without voting because you get to play on more maps and more game types. I am a big fan of the no voting.

Wrong, the “RANDOM” rotations don’t seem to work for me. I’ve seen more variety with voting than without it.

> 2533275001522797;6:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Because players keep voting the same thing over and over again. It’s way better without voting because you get to play on more maps and more game types. I am a big fan of the no voting.
>
> Wrong, the “RANDOM” rotations don’t seem to work for me. I’ve seen more variety with voting than without it.

Sorry for your luck but that doesn’t seem to be the majority.

> 2533275001522797;6:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Because players keep voting the same thing over and over again. It’s way better without voting because you get to play on more maps and more game types. I am a big fan of the no voting.
>
> Wrong, the “RANDOM” rotations don’t seem to work for me. I’ve seen more variety with voting than without it.

I’m right there with you man. It’s always the same maps over and over again.

> 2533275001522797;6:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
>

Are you backing out after each game and restarting the search? If so you are resetting the map hopper you have going. If you want more variety wait the fully 25 seconds and let the game research for you.

If not then you’ve just had bad luck.

Because people quit when they don’t get what they like.

I personally am not a fan of playing Countdown 400 times every time I want to play some infection on Reach.

I hated map voting and vetos would be the lesser of two evils but neither really work in my opinion. I also dont like that specific maps are reserved for specific modes. If a huge map like Coliseum can be used for FFA or Doubles (my go to playlists) theres no reason every other map cant be used for them too.

Not a fan at all with map/ gametype voting, especially when the two are tied together. I can understand getting the same map two to three times in a row randomly is frustrating.

However if you arent with a consistent group and get randoms in each match, most of the time people will have a favorite map/ gametype they always choose. This can lead to the same option being chosen over and over.

As much as it would be nice for voting for maps I think they are trying to find the sweet spot and try to get a good portion of maps in to play. There is a negavite in my opinion and that is your more likely to play the same map alot and personally I am not a fan of that.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274878928604;4:
> Voting is horrible. If people liked variety it would work. Voting means you always play the same maps.

Voting is a good thing… You bot

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

> 2535427963252888;11:
> I hated map voting and vetos would be the lesser of two evils but neither really work in my opinion. I also dont like that specific maps are reserved for specific modes. If a huge map like Coliseum can be used for FFA or Doubles (my go to playlists) theres no reason every other map cant be used for them too.

“huge map like Coliseum” Coli is not even huge… I feel bad you Halo with all this kids like you.

> 2533274860063644;15:
> > 2535427963252888;11:
> > I hated map voting and vetos would be the lesser of two evils but neither really work in my opinion. I also dont like that specific maps are reserved for specific modes. If a huge map like Coliseum can be used for FFA or Doubles (my go to playlists) theres no reason every other map cant be used for them too.

I feel bad that you have poor grammar.

Yes, in terms of volume, Coliseum is easily one of the largest Arena maps in H5, especially factoring its vertical elevations. I think you need to go back to geometry.
<p></p>

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

For* I think you are a bot… Coli was one of the best maps. And it was only 2 good maps in H5 Truth and Coli… Who cares about H5? H5 is trash. Heavy aim…

> 2533274860063644;17:
>

So I am curious what game is the best in your opinion then?

Just played Slayer on Halo Reach for about three hours yesterday. Never had the same map twice, check my game history.

> 2533275001522797;19:
> Just played Slayer on Halo Reach for about three hours yesterday. Never had the same map twice, check my game history.

I haven’t played Reach in awhile, is the population still good on it?