Why can't we view players easily in lobbies?

Halo 5 is meant to be a competitive game in 2015 and yet we can’t even view the most basic stats before a game starts nor after without moderate difficulty. Accessing players stats before a match and after a game is something I would do all the tame in past Halo’s yet I can’t do the same thing here?

With Forge being released this December, I would expect that there will be a way to view a players file share or something before a game starts, but as of now with our current lobby set-up, we can’t look at players at all. You have to go to “recent players” then scroll through the list of players that aren’t even categorized by which team they were on. I don’t think the current lobby system is adequate enough to sustain upcoming features in this game.

TL:DR Whenever I look through the settings and UI, I notice a lot missing and there really isn’t a reason for it not being there.

Please 343i, fix this.

> 2533274831388058;1:
> Halo 5 is meant to be a competitive game in 2015 and yet we can’t even view the most basic stats before a game starts nor after without moderate difficulty. Accessing players stats before a match and after a game is something I would do all the tame in past Halo’s yet I can’t do the same thing here?
>
> With Forge being released this December, I would expect that there will be a way to view a players file share or something before a game starts, but as of now with our current lobby set-up, we can’t look at players at all. You have to go to “recent players” then scroll through the list of players that aren’t even categorized by which team they were on. I don’t think the current lobby system is adequate enough to sustain upcoming features in this game.
>
> TL:DR Whenever I look through the settings and UI, I notice a lot missing and there really isn’t a reason for it not being there.
>
> Please 343i, fix this.

Simple, because 343 doesn’t expect us to make friends with other ingame players.

JK
It’s a good question, although one I doubt you will get an actual answer to as to yet since well…it’s 343. They aren’t exactly the most open group of people about their objectives on what they want to do. Plus, the lobby’s you get into don’t exactly have the most talkative group of people. I’ve only played solo for all my matches, and I kid you not that there’s only 1 person who had a mic on. 343 might not see the need for it, or they think it is good right now.

Although, I wouldn’t be to worried since odds are that they will at least fix it partially up with Forge’s release since a good file share is expected to come along with it, at least that’s what all the Forgers are shouting about, and with a easy to use file share will have to come the need to make the profiles easier to search and look in.

I’d just like to be able to mute people while in the lobby and see who is talking in lobby and during cut scenes AND PLEASE…LET ME REVIEW MY MEDALS AFTER EACH MATCH