Why can't we view our stats or medals?

What is the point of rank if we can’t see our stats? . Why show us medals earned with the number in a single match without letting us see them over all. ? Multiplayer and player stats go together. Other games can litteraly tell me how many kills per weapon I have. I find this such a let down.

33 Likes

The medals do nothing, they are like an after though or “easy code” to make you feel great. They do not link to performance based rewards because that does not allow for the lowest common denominator (LCD). Just as the game does not allow the LCD to progress easily with limited time and / or skill.

I am one of the LCD’s, I have just no time for this game and I will still waste what I have on it, that is the irony of this world.

1 Like

Agreed, when you get something difficult to get like killionaire, or killpocalypse please excuse me if I misspelled those, or any medal at all really it’s nice to track and look at them. Really no point in having them if you can’t see them. I mean they hype you up in game… but I’d like to see how many of certain medals I’ve obtained throughout the course of my gameplay… you can definitely see stats on any other fps game. Especially for ranked.

13 Likes

Yh, i wanna see leaderboards for medals again, like who has the most no scopes and so on.

4 Likes

You can’t view medals or stats because 343 wants players to show off their cosmetics, not their skill.

11 Likes

I’d really like to see how many ninja’s ive gotten overall because I’m not that coordinated so those are a big deal for me lol

4 Likes

The new website design isn’t finished. There should be much more in future updates. Whenever that is.

Yep for some reason this new wave of games do not want to show you stats or anything at all. Battlefield is also in this boat now and it’s just utterly sad. These developers are getting more and more lazy when it comes to this stuff, and they think people won’t care or don’t care about what is missing. It’s 2022 and we are still having issues with Stats not being displayed after the match. Meanwhile games like Quake have it down to a T showing you every individual weapons damage. Funny… 343 wants Halo Infinite to be a competitive shooter but doesn’t want to do the work providing. Hah, if you play on PC you have to use the E key to scroll through the stats after the match. They didn’t even take the time or effort optimizing that to the arrow keys or allowing you to change it in the settings (to my knowledge).

5 Likes

Halotracker.com has a good breakdown of general stats. Sadly, no medals. I remember the rss feeds back in H2. There were many sites and apps that could track everything you did in every game going back to the start. Seems like we’ve gone backwards in that regard.

2 Likes

You want 343 to actually put effort into their work and allow you to see your stats? Nice joke… 343 is lazy and they DO NOT CARE about you or your performance just buy their cosmetics like an obedient fan. Next stop is defending the game and developer so you can join the others on here like Rambo who accept being spit on by 343.

3 Likes

Why there is no real service record in this game is beyond me!!! I love looking at my service record!! I have since they put it in back in what was it… Halo 2? I can’t even recall but I love that things. In your service record it should show what medals you’ve gotten as well.

Don’t tell me to go to some site or use some app either so I can see my wins, loose, K/D/A and so forth either. That’s total BS! Just have it in game already! They probably don’t because they’re afraid some kids going to quit because he sees that somebody has a lot of wins or something stupid like this. Well, easy fix, You can’t see that kind of stuff until after the match.

Also, anyone else hate the pregame lobby? Man I miss the old style. I think the best pregame lobby was Halo Reach. Where you could look at other people’s armors and things like this. You would think 343 would be all over that and this game because really that’s just promoting some armor. Some kid might see something that somebody has and says hey I want that!! How do I get it? Oh I buy it from the store, okay! I’ll go buy it.

I don’t know, just so many poor poor decisions with this game. Sucks too because I like the “base” of it. It has potential. I guess we all have to come back in a year or two :laughing:

And how I end a lot of my posts, please put back in player collision!!! Super tired of being able to go through my teammates but especially the enemy going threw me!

5 Likes

I agree 100%.
It should be in-game, and there’s no good reason for it not to be.

I miss how social the games used to be.
I didn’t talk a lot back then, and I still don’t, but it was more lively when people would actually say something to each other before, during and after matches.
Now it feels like there isn’t much of a difference between playing with humans or bots.

I don’t know why you’re saying Rambo is doing that.
There are quite a few others who defend 343 and Infinite enough to make it seem like they’re trolls, shills or Microsoft/343 employees, and I don’t think Rambo’s one of them, though I might be wrong.
However, I agree that it seems like 343 doesn’t care about the fans being happy or the game being good.

2 Likes

Ohh Rambo definitely does that lol you should see him defend such garbage. He’s actually quite good at continuously blabbing so maybe he should join 343 since they like to talk and not provide answers but still think they’re something special. Yep 343 doesn’t care and anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously oblivious to the truth.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that so many companies are acting like this now.
I miss the days when companies had to make good games (as complete and as functional as possible) because people would be far less likely to buy their future games otherwise.

1 Like

This is what happens when F2P is the new norm and people allow developers to release trash like this and still come on their forums and support them. They go on Youtube and whatever to say they have 20 million players instead of fixing their game. Release new store items and fix some instead of fixing their MP issues and adding to their baron wasteland campaign. Anyone who paid $60 for that campaign is PART OF THE PROBLEM. Imagine paying $50 for Halo 3 with all features at launch and then paying $60 for this sub par empty sandbox campaign. These people are the problem and they still want to come on here and “Make the best of it”. Two words, Toxic Positivity.

2 Likes

I think free-to-play could be really good for players, developers and publishers, but things like that almost always get used in the worst ways.

Yeah, what you get with the campaign in Infinite is quite bad for the cost.
I could maybe understand if the campaign had an in-depth customization system (for armor, vehicles and weapons), a lot of armor to find, many quality quests aside from the main story, a good variety of enemies and locations, flyable Pelicans and Phantoms, more abilities, custom squads, a squad command system, base-building and co-op, but it doesn’t.

Free to play could be good but it rarely is… especially when regarding a series that’s always been a purchase because you would be getting Campaign, MP, Forge, Customs, and Theater all at once (not including -Yoink!- Halo 5). But here we are.

4 Likes

the only good FTP i have ever touched has been warframe

1 Like

I know halo 5 brings great controversies but I think they did several things right in. Like seeing how many time you earned certain accolades as well as the weapon, and vehicle accommodations. I’m surprised they haven’t introduced us weapon accommodations yet to earn weapon skins.

1 Like

Even Bungie had a stat tracker when Halo 2 launched allowing us to check totals of each medal earned and totals of kills per weapon, AS WELL AS match history where you could check all the game stats and check the players stats to compare. And, they kept that going well into Halo 3 and I think Reach too.

Sadly, I don’t remember Halo 5’s stat tracking :rofl:

Everything with Infinite seems to be in Beta, so who knows what’s going on with their management of the game and features. halotracker tries to keep your stats, but it’s very limited and hardly even updates your match history - likely has to do with Infinite’s inability to share the stats to that system. You would think after 15+ years we would be more sophisticated with stat tracking.

2 Likes