Why can't we multi-sell Req cards?

It seems weird that we can’t sell multiple Req cards at once.
Pressing X for five minutes as you clear out unwanted items from your collection it incredibly tedious. It seems like adding this feature would be so easy so I don’t understand why 343 didn’t ship the game with it.

It’s to discourage you from selling them so you can pay actual money for the Req packs. Classic marketing strategy, even used in things like Yugioh and Magic.

> 2535410782505976;2:
> It’s to discourage you from selling them so you can pay actual money for the Req packs. Classic marketing strategy, even used in things like Yugioh and Magic.

If they wanted that, they wouldn’t have added the option in the first place. Sure, people would complain but after a little bit they would just break down and use the items in Warzones since you can get more REQ points from those game types anyway.

The more likely answer is that it would place too much of a strain on the REQ server bandwidth. Selling singles gives the system time to reconcile the process. I’ve had a number of occasions where the game lagged because I was selling them so fast that I ended up with my collection telling me I still had 2 REQs left to sell, but if I tried I got an error message saying I couldn’t do that process at that time.

Bravo said they were looking into implementing a feature like that soon. Idk how soon “soon” is.

This feature would be convenient, but I just have a baseline number of items I keep (some more than others, of course), and sell them as I open packs. It’s not ideal, but it keeps your stock where you want it still.

If they implement this option, that will encourage me to sell the useless REQs I have and keep playing to get the ones I want imo

I would sell the 139 mongooses I have.

> 2533274805315973;5:
> This feature would be convenient, but I just have a baseline number of items I keep (some more than others, of course), and sell them as I open packs. It’s not ideal, but it keeps your stock where you want it still.

I used to do that too, but then I switched to a weekly sell-fest. In the end it prolly equals out but there is just something about finishing up Sunday night and then getting a couple more req packs on top of what I got alrdy from the few other game nights during the week.