Why Cant We Have The Halo CE Pistol as a Permenant

To be honest, I feel that the Halo Combat Evolved pistol should be a permanent unlock just like the Halo 2 Anniversary Battle-rifle. Cause then it would promote use out of the weapon instead of people (like myself) who just horde it in there collection cause the second we spawn we get gently killed by a passing ghost.

For the reasons that have been discussed many a time in this thread. Wanting it to be permanent just because you’re too scared to use it is not a valid reason why it should be permanent.

Yes and the scorpion should be a loadout weapon too. Once I reach level 6 I should be able to spawn in a scorpion without using any cards or req points. Just like the CE magnum there is no way a scorpion loadout would unbalance the game.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> For the reasons that have been discussed many a time in this thread. Wanting it to be permanent just because you’re too scared to use it is not a valid reason why it should be permanent.

Im not scared to use it, it is just that once I get the cert I get three. I spawn in Warzone. Get killed then I can only use it 2 more times. Its been a while and I still have not been able to get another CE pistol. My thing is why cant the CE pistol receive the same love the BR got and be a permanent. Having it as a permanent doesn’t break the game or unbalance it so why not?

Because it’s a hand cannon!

I’m feeling a bit of deja vu.

> 2533274873704737;4:
> > 2533274808132968;2:
> > For the reasons that have been discussed many a time in this thread. Wanting it to be permanent just because you’re too scared to use it is not a valid reason why it should be permanent.
>
>
> Im not scared to use it, it is just that once I get the cert I get three. I spawn in Warzone. Get killed then I can only use it 2 more times. Its been a while and I still have not been able to get another CE pistol. My thing is why cant the CE pistol receive the same love the BR got and be a permanent. Having it as a permanent doesn’t break the game or unbalance it so why not?

Yes, because having EVERY WARZONE GAME TURN INTO A MATCH FROM HALO CE wouldn’t break it…its a THREE SHOT PERFECT KILL. From INSANE range. The spawn-camping would reach unholy levels.

Boltshot (with 1 shot kill charge up) as a loadout weapon in Halo 4 = Okay
CE Magnum with a 3 shot kill at minimum assuming you hit every headshot as a loadout weapon in the most casual gamemode in Halo history = Not okay.

This community tho.

> 2533274856723140;8:
> Boltshot (with 1 shot kill charge up) as a loadout weapon in Halo 4 = Okay
> CE Magnum with a 3 shot kill at minimum assuming you hit every headshot as a loadout weapon in the most casual gamemode in Halo history = Not okay.
>
> This community tho.

lol I know right

> 2533274856723140;8:
> Boltshot (with 1 shot kill charge up) as a loadout weapon in Halo 4 = Okay
> CE Magnum with a 3 shot kill at minimum assuming you hit every headshot as a loadout weapon in the most casual gamemode in Halo history = Not okay.
>
> This community tho.

Because no one ever complained about the bolt shot?

My thing is that make it a permanent but make it a high req. Im not saying make it a like a lvl 4 one just like the Halo 2 BR make it lvl 8 req so that in late game people have the CE pistol. I honestly don’t see whats wrong. Plus there is way more game breaking things in Warzone. Its not Im not asking for the CE Pistol to be the new secondary in arena. Im just gonna leave it at that.

> 2533274880633045;10:
> > 2533274856723140;8:
> > Boltshot (with 1 shot kill charge up) as a loadout weapon in Halo 4 = Okay
> > CE Magnum with a 3 shot kill at minimum assuming you hit every headshot as a loadout weapon in the most casual gamemode in Halo history = Not okay.
> >
> > This community tho.
>
>
> Because no one ever complained about the bolt shot?

This is the Halo community. We. Complain. About. Every. Little. Thing. Saying we complained about that one particular facet means nothing. It never got removed. It got a range nerf but do this day I can still fire up Halo 4 and wait around corners with a 1-hit-kill weapon.

> 2533274856723140;12:
> > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > Boltshot (with 1 shot kill charge up) as a loadout weapon in Halo 4 = Okay
> > > CE Magnum with a 3 shot kill at minimum assuming you hit every headshot as a loadout weapon in the most casual gamemode in Halo history = Not okay.
> > >
> > > This community tho.
> >
> >
> > Because no one ever complained about the bolt shot?
>
>
> This is the Halo community. We. Complain. About. Every. Little. Thing. Saying we complained about that one particular facet means nothing. It never got removed. It got a range nerf but do this day I can still fire up Halo 4 and wait around corners with a 1-hit-kill weapon.

True, but that is what led to the halo 5 bolt shot. My issue isn’t the three shot kill, but the speed boost and the lack of drawbacks.

> 2533274880633045;13:
> > 2533274856723140;12:
> > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > > Boltshot (with 1 shot kill charge up) as a loadout weapon in Halo 4 = Okay
> > > > CE Magnum with a 3 shot kill at minimum assuming you hit every headshot as a loadout weapon in the most casual gamemode in Halo history = Not okay.
> > > >
> > > > This community tho.
> > >
> > >
> > > Because no one ever complained about the bolt shot?
> >
> >
> > This is the Halo community. We. Complain. About. Every. Little. Thing. Saying we complained about that one particular facet means nothing. It never got removed. It got a range nerf but do this day I can still fire up Halo 4 and wait around corners with a 1-hit-kill weapon.
>
>
> True, but that is what led to the halo 5 bolt shot. My issue isn’t the three shot kill, but the speed boost and the lack of drawbacks.

Well my thing is remove the buffs and just have the weapon

> 2533274880633045;3:
> Yes and the scorpion should be a loadout weapon too. Once I reach level 6, I should be able to spawn in a scorpion without using any cards or req points. Just like the CE magnum. There is no way a scorpion loadout would unbalance the game.

That is great idea. Free scorpion tanks for everyone. That will balance the game.

WAY TO OP it should be nerfed tbh

> 2533274873704737;11:
> My thing is that make it a permanent but make it a high req. Im not saying make it a like a lvl 4 one just like the Halo 2 BR make it lvl 8 req so that in late game people have the CE pistol. I honestly don’t see whats wrong. Plus there is way more game breaking things in Warzone. Its not Im not asking for the CE Pistol to be the new secondary in arena. Im just gonna leave it at that.

OP if you read any of the thread I linked there would be the reasons why it’s a bad idea.

> 2533274797659962;15:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > Yes and the scorpion should be a loadout weapon too. Once I reach level 6, I should be able to spawn in a scorpion without using any cards or req points. Just like the CE magnum. There is no way a scorpion loadout would unbalance the game.
>
>
> That is great idea. Free scorpion tanks for everyone. That will balance the game.

My snark is more powerful than yours.