Why can't we get along? Also, armor!

Really? If someone posts their own opinion on 343 or Halo 4, do you REALLY have to stoop to name calling, or telling them that they’re wrong, JUST because their opinion is different than the one you have? Why can’t you just respect their opinion, state how you feel, and leave it that? Why does name-calling or asserting your opinion as a fact have to happen?

Why can’t we all be friends here? D:

Anyhow, how do you guys feel about armor in Halo 4? I myself like the majority of it, though some of the skins don’t add much, and some helmets look really ridiculous and unrealistic. How do you use a helmet with no visor? I know it’s about 500+ years in the future, but some of the pieces just look outright stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda like the new streamlined style, but some armor just looks weird/ugly, like the scanner helmet. They also completely butchered past helmets like commando. and where is ODST?

> I kinda like the new streamlined style, but some armor just looks weird/ugly, like the scanner helmet. They also completely butchered past helmets like commando. and where is ODST?

Don’t even get me started on the Scanner helmet lol. UGLIEST. HELMET. EVER.

I miss the ODST helmet too :confused:

Occasionally, I’ll use the visor-less helmets in conjunction with some of the bulkier armor, try to go for a mech-like feel. I dig the Recon and Oceanic sets as well.

I’m finding more and more that the armor and visors can be interchangeable for a decent look, it’s just a matter of unlocking said armor. It’s been kind of a bummer to have to grind out these levels for a helmet and have to wade through individual arm/leg armor unlocks, even more-so with a fairly boring and uninspired XP system (just my opinion). After a while with the same armor though, everything freshens up again.

Also, not a big fan of that Scanner helm, either. I would like to see it without the protective over-hanging chunk, though.

> Occasionally, I’ll use the visor-less helmets in conjunction with some of the bulkier armor, try to go for a mech-like feel. I dig the Recon and Oceanic sets as well.
>
> I’m finding more and more that the armor and visors can be interchangeable for a decent look, it’s just a matter of unlocking said armor. It’s been kind of a bummer to have to grind out these levels for a helmet and have to wade through individual arm/leg armor unlocks, even more-so with a fairly boring and uninspired XP system (just my opinion). After a while with the same armor though, everything freshens up again.
>
> Also, not a big fan of that Scanner helm, either. I would like to see it without the protective over-hanging chunk, though.

I’m loving the Wetwork helmet, it reminds me of the Hayabusa helmet. I like Pioneer too, but EVA has to be my all-time favorite.

I would assume the helmets with no visors would have promethean vision built in.

Most of the shoulder pieces are just meh. It’s hard for me to pick a torso because none of them really stand out to me (besides a couple of the harder to unlock ones). Nothing special for arms and legs.

Yea venator doesn’t strike me as efficient.
Also, we can’t get along because people have their own opinions, and/or they are contrary for the sake of being contrary.

> I would assume the helmets with no visors would have promethean vision built in.

All of the helmets have tiny cameras on them. Even the ones with visors. Technically speaking, the visors are completely unnecessary.

On topic: I like a few armor in Halo 4. Tracker and Recruit being my two personal favorites. I look forward to seeing Mark VII armor and its variants in future Halos. According to the book, it looks kinda like Mark V armor (Which gives me hope that Mark V will be in it.)