Why cant we all just love Halo 4 and have fun

Like the guy in this thread says:http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst86093_love-disappearing–restoring-Halo.aspx

Why can’t we just put away all the hate and arguments that has turned the forums into
a civil war battlefield. Can’t we just love this epic game that we’ve all been loving
for 10 years. Can’t we go back to when we all stepped out of the escape pod and
explored Halo for the first time in Halo CE.

This game deserves to be loved. Halo is an epic game. But this community is at their
lowest right now. We are all hating and having arguments, instead of playing the game
we all love.

Its sad that we will never stop fighting
but hey as rebecca black said “fun fun fun fun fun”

Ya, I loved WALKING out of that escape pod.

As soon as 343 makes a halo game instead of w/e the hell they’re making right now we can all hold hands.

> Ya, I loved WALKING out of that escape pod.
>
> As soon as 343 makes a halo game instead of w/e the hell they’re making right now we can all hold hands.

How do you even know what they are making, you have no info.

Atleast wait till E3

It’s hard to love a game you have never played…I assume you mean the halo franchise that has been around for 10 years, anyway people disagree with the direction the game is going in. So they are going to argue about it until the game comes out and it’s great or if it is so-so the arguing won’t stop until it is time to argue about halo 5.

> you have no info.

lolwut

We have tons of info and we’ve all seen a guy playing the game.

You know i am positive about some aspects of Halo 4 and skeptic of many others but it’s two way street here. It’s not viable to praise a game that’s incomplete as the same as it’s not viable to hate it.

I mean being hyped for the game is good :slight_smile: and i am in no way being bashful here OP but there are people who just not liking the new changes. This thread isn’t going to change that because we all have opinions and stuff.

With that said…

Wait for E3 and LFG! :slight_smile:

<mark>We can’t because 343i is #%^ing up Halo. It can’t be Halo unless it’s just guns, grenades, vehicles, and shields. I thought Bungie would have learned after Halo 3 by adding the equipment that people complained about, it wasn’t Halo. But no they completely #%ed it up with Reach and now 343i is following suit.</mark>

It’s because of people that have this opinion why we can’t get along.

> <mark>We can’t because 343i is #%^ing up Halo. It can’t be Halo unless it’s just guns, grenades, vehicles, and shields. I thought Bungie would have learned after Halo 3 by adding the equipment that people complained about, it wasn’t Halo. But no they completely #%ed it up with Reach and now 343i is following suit.</mark>
>
> It’s because of people that have this opinion why we can’t get along.

I would say so.

You’re asking people who normally shoot,betray,yoink,sticky,stab,slice,explode,run over, drive off cliffs, bomb,flatten,hit with forge items,kill ball,flag beat down, assassinate, and -Yoink!- each other…for fun… to suddenly get along and be nice to each other.

Its like asking Moe to give Curly a foot massage.

> You’re asking people who normally shoot,betray,yoink,sticky,stab,slice,explode,run over, drive off cliffs, bomb,flatten,hit with forge items,kill ball,flag beat down, assassinate, and -Yoink!- each other…for fun… to suddenly get along and be nice to each other.
>
>
> Sure why not.

Trying to be smart are we?

> > you have no info.
>
> lolwut
>
> We have tons of info and we’ve all seen a guy playing the game.

Did that info happen to be leaked?

I know that I will love Halo 4 as I have loved every past Halo game, but I completely understand why a lot of people would have concerns and worry about the game. Some would say that it is foolish to blindly hate on a game we haven’t played yet, but isn’t it just as foolish to be completely happy about the game and not have any concerns about certain aspects of a game we haven’t seen much about?

And yes, I do have some concerns about the game (such as thruster packs and modifications), though I know these will not hinder my love for the game, since even the jet pack in Reach, while annoying, doesn’t stop me from loving that game, since I am able to look past the flaws!

In the end though, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and should be respected for it. Nobody’s opinion is right or wrong, nor superior. As long as there isn’t any bashing, insulting, etc., I say let people speak freely!

I’m skeptical, like anyone else. It is tough not to have doubts on a developer’s first game, continuing my favorite franchise, that we know little about.

What would we do if we all got along anyway? Perpetually thank each other for -Yoink- and giggles? It’s more entertaining this way. We need some sort of disagreement to have any sort of meaningful discussion.

Though I do think that some people could definitely avoid being so -Yoink!- emotional about it.

> I’m skeptical, like anyone else. It is tough not to have doubts on a developer’s first game, continuing my favorite franchise, that we know little about.

Aren’t we all skeptical? However i think the issue is that people tend to be impatient and look at small snippets of information and then make wild assumptions. If we were patient and waited for clarification on certain things we wouldn’t have so many problems on the forums. A good example of this is when people heard frankie talk about different perks in the game and then several fans said OMG perks are in the game its exactly like cod. They jump to these conclusions based of one word when they don’t know any specifics.

Why would we OP?
We’re humans, not robots or mindless sheeps/fanboys, we are entitled to our own impression and our own ideas. Liking Halo 4 just because it says Halo 4 on the box, is how you make sure gaming stops evolving and turns into CoD or Wii blam!
What gaming needs these days are more fans who care, more gamers who buy good games, not famous IPs. Those that buy The Witcher 2 despite no ads or killstreaks, those who buy Dark Souls for a challenge, not a cake walk. Those who buys Borderlands or Homefront, then gets on the forums and raise their voices, and then have the devs make patches/DLC as the fans like 'em.
Not the devs who say “we know better, lalala we can’t hear you…let’s run to neogaf and hide from the angry fans”. There was a time when game making was about making a as good game as possible, not make a as cheap game as possible, a time when games were about passion, not short term profit…