Why cant people accept sprint?

Is sprinting really that big of a deal? For me Halo is all about the fun of teabagging your friends or yoinking a teammate not arguing over whether or not sprint is good or bad. Just enjoy the game.

Holy crap, another one? Already? Stop with the sprint threads for crying out loud.

Reported.

I think maybe we should be a little easier on Recruits as a community, folks. We don’t want to push people away from the site do we? This may be their first forum experience or the first gaming community they try to join. That doesn’t make any sense to push them away :frowning:

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I think maybe we should be a little easier on Recruits as a community, folks. We don’t want to push people away from the site do we? This may be their first forum experience or the first gaming community they try to join. That doesn’t make any sense to push them away :frowning:

Reported!

Just messin’.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I think maybe we should be a little easier on Recruits as a community, folks. We don’t want to push people away from the site do we? This may be their first forum experience or the first gaming community they try to join. That doesn’t make any sense to push them away :frowning:

I have a nasty response for this but I’ll just say this instead.

The front page is littered with sprint threads right now. All someone has to do is take a quick glance.

Usually, I argue against the people who say “why do people never shut up about sprint”, because usually they are whining about sprint threads that are weeks apart. In this specific case though, they are right and there’s really no excuse. It’s genuinely getting out of hand.

Okay not falling for this again. There’s a little thing called browsing.

You’ll have your question answered in no time, trust me.

Because it makes the game play in a way that some people do not like.

It’s not rocket science.

Can we please have ONE dedicated thread for all this sprint talk?

Is is really so hard for anyone to understand why someone wouldn’t accept a mechanic they think they make the series they love worse?

There are plenty of people who ‘accept’ sprint is going to be in the game, that doesn’t mean they have to like it. Its not as if we haven’t dealt with bad mechanics that downgrade the overall experience without being severe enough to completely break the game in the original trilogy either cough Dual wielding cough.

> 2533274810150284;2:
> Holy crap, another one? Already? Stop with the sprint threads for crying out loud.

Jesus are they ever going to stop.