Why can't I view my reqs?

Its been 2 days since I have been able to purchase req packs and open packs I obtain via daily wins or commendations. Is there a network problem or what??

Is your NAT open? I always check this off my list so then I can try other things, but if it has been two days for you and your NAT is open then I would say maybe your ISP or it just really sucks for you.

It has been doing this to me for the last few days but not non-stop, like you say it is for you. Crazy and must suck. But should be fixed at least by the update coming out next, HOPEFULLY earlier…

I know xbox has been having some network issue that have been effecting halo stuff like dropping and not being able to use reqs or even see them

Probably getting ready for the update… I am experiencing the same problem.

> 2535409103705542;4:
> Probably getting ready for the update… I am experiencing the same problem.

Nope. Xbox Core Services are still in poor condition. The update will most likely drop Wednesday-Friday.

I’ve had Req server issues since last night. Sometimes I can access it, sometimes I can’t. I’m not sure they’re making any progress on the issues as my Warzone froze when we were 15 points short of a win and I was booted back to the matchmaking page. Frustrated to say the least…

live is experiencing DDos attacks so everything has been quite crappy

Do you have the disc or digital copy? I know the digital copies are having numerous problems the past couple days.

System outage. Has made everything spotty.

I can’t either… seems to be a general problem. Sucks

Me too, yesterday when i tried to enter a warzone match it didn’t work at first, then when it worked it just showed white squares for where the spartan tags should be, during game I can’t go into a req station because its “retrieving data”, same for trying to open or buy packs.

> 2535472893990120;1:
> Its been 2 days since I have been able to purchase req packs and open packs I obtain via daily wins or commendations. Is there a network problem or what??

same