Why can't I insert links in my posts?

I like to post about interesting things that happen in game, which requires a link to the video clip. Some players can insert link for a simple click, but I’m stuck using a lazy link. This makes a real difference if you are browsing the forums on your XBOX like I prefer to do. There is no copy/paste, and using the smart glass app in this situation is cumbersome. My threads lose interest because of my lazy link. How do I fix this? Do I need to reach a certain rank? Is this done to prevent new accounts from spamming the forums? Is there any way to make this work asap?

1 Like

I see this has been posted before, and I need 100 posts first. My question becomes, can admins over-ride this so I don’t end up spamming threads just to get there?

1 Like

I think if a mod edits your post they can add a link in, but if you edit again you will lose it. You can still post it, it just wont be clickable. Usually another poster in your thread will post a clickable link for you and most are happy to copy/paste :slight_smile:

1 Like

> 2535443674201980;2:
> I see this has been posted before, and I need 100 posts first. My question becomes, can admins over-ride this so I don’t end up spamming threads just to get there?

Just dont spam.
In the words of a moderator here.
“You Spam we ban”

1 Like

Is this still the case now? I know waypoint has been updated somewhat recently.

1 Like