why can't i get the halo waypoint helmets

I downloaded halo waypoint on my Xbox 360 and i done the campain on normal but it just is not happening

Are you sure you have ALL the prerequisites? I believe that you need to have reached a certain milestone. I’m off to go check right now

EDIT:
Bare minimum for the Police Helmet is to complete Reach on normal and have a career milestone of 15
Bare minimum for the CQB Helmet is to complete Reach on Heroic and have a career milestone of 20
Requirements for the UA/Base Security [W] is to have a career milestone of 30 and have the achievement Yes, Sensei

And to get attachments for the helmets you need to do more and have a higher career milestone

EDIT 2:
And if your gamertag is Glorydog98 (with the service tag is NUKE), you completed the campaign on easy, not normal difficulty. B.net shows that you have no Halo: Reach achievements, which would probably be your milestone issue. And B.net also says that you have not played Halo 3

If you go to Waypoint and select the helmet/armor that you want it will give the requirements to obtain it. You have to get certain achievements in addition to completing the Campaign on Normal. Some of this requirements involve playing Halo 3 and ODST.

Is THIS what you are looking for?

> Is THIS what you are looking for?

Legacy, I don’t think that that’s an unlockable helmet :stuck_out_tongue:

LEGACEY, …do they come in pink?

> LEGACEY, …do they come in pink?

lol We need to ask Kete (host of The Running Riot Podcast). He literally pulled that thing out of his backpack in a hotel bar in Boston at PAX East this year.

We were this close to convincing Cliffy B to put it on lol

> > Is THIS what you are looking for?
>
> Legacy, I don’t think that that’s an unlockable helmet :stuck_out_tongue:

Not yet, but I’m campaigning HARDCORE to get it in the next Halo. Look how awesome it would be.

> > LEGACEY, …do they come in pink?
>
> lol We need to ask Kete (host of The Running Riot Podcast). He literally pulled that thing out of his backpack in a hotel bar in Boston at PAX East this year.
>
> We were this close to convincing Cliffy B to put it on lol
>
>
>
> > > Is THIS what you are looking for?
> >
> > Legacy, I don’t think that that’s an unlockable helmet :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Not yet, but I’m campaigning HARDCORE to get it in the next Halo. Look how awesome it would be.

Yeah well, I want erickyboo to be written on all new maps.
Alison, not yet it’s not.