Why can't I get my helioskrill? (RESOLVED)

I took the time to go through Halos 1-4 and beat them on Legendary, but yet I have not received my armor. I even got the “Legend” achievement that is associated with beating all of the campaigns. Is there anything I should try to get it to show up?

I have heard and read at many places saying that the “Legend” achievement was tied to the armor showing up. but it is still yet to be there as of now.

When did you actually receive the Legend achievement? The reason I ask is because many of the armor sets earned outside of the req system tend to take quite some time to actually show up in game. I did not receive my Nightfall armor for at least 2 weeks after having completed the requirements.

Looking at your player profile it looks like you haven’t completed some Halo:CE missions. But that’s probably waypoint being messed up, that are a lot of other threads on here about Helioskrill not popping

What sucks is that there is a glitch that will not give you credit for completing a mission, if you save progress, and come back to finish it later. Your MCC record for Combat Evolved shows that you were not given credit for 4 missions, you will likely have to go back and complete those, each mission from start to finish, for example, if you start Silent Cartographer, complete it to the end, do not save, and finish it later, or you may not get credit. Also, I did it solo, without any skulls. I had to go back and complete what did not register as complete. There are a lot of you tube videos that show how to speed run the levels.

> 2533274813192196;3:
> When did you actually receive the Legend achievement? The reason I ask is because many of the armor sets earned outside of the req system tend to take quite some time to actually show up in game. I did not receive my Nightfall armor for at least 2 weeks after having completed the requirements.

Oh, I didn’t know it would take that long. I got the achievement today at like 7 am ish. I didn’t know it would take a while cuz I received everything else right away (specifically nightfall)

> 2533274871684763;6:
> > 2533274813192196;3:
> > When did you actually receive the Legend achievement? The reason I ask is because many of the armor sets earned outside of the req system tend to take quite some time to actually show up in game. I did not receive my Nightfall armor for at least 2 weeks after having completed the requirements.
>
>
> Oh, I didn’t know it would take that long. I got the achievement today at like 7 am ish. I didn’t know it would take a while cuz I received everything else right away (specifically nightfall)

I got the commendation immediately after completing. You can also verify on halo waypoint real time, after completion.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> What sucks is that there is a glitch that will not give you credit for completing a mission, if you save progress, and come back to finish it later. Your MCC record for Combat Evolved shows that you were not given credit for 4 missions, you will likely have to go back and complete those, each mission from start to finish, for example, if you start Silent Cartographer, complete it to the end, do not save, and finish it later, or you may not get credit. Also, I did it solo, without any skulls. I had to go back and complete what did not register as complete. There are a lot of you tube videos that show how to speed run the levels.

Well damn, I started in order. that sucks if that is the case. I’ll try that and see if it’s the case.

> 2811398874532226;4:
> Looking at your player profile it looks like you haven’t completed some Halo:CE missions. But that’s probably waypoint being messed up, that are a lot of other threads on here about Helioskrill not popping

I think it’s waypoint cuz I have not skipped around and completed random missions, I did them in the order of the game and all. but maybe that’s the case.