Why can't I find any DLC games in matchmaking

I think it’s annoying that you buy DLC and never get to play it because nobody else has it. Doesn’t that get on your nerves?

It’s very annoying and is the reason I’m not buying anymore maps until a solution is made.

It does along with the glitched achievements.

I actually really like Halo 4 so it’s extra frustrating. I’m over the DLC thing now… but the achievements are killing me (I’ll have 461 / 461 when H4 is fixed).

Overall, still very excited for MCC and H5 assuming 343 continues to support the ‘Waypoint career’ concept.

I’m over here thinking why even buy DLC anymore if the only why you can play it is in custom games. They should make a only DLC playlist…

> I’m over here thinking why even buy DLC anymore if the only why you can play it is in custom games. They should make a only DLC playlist…

They have and every time it becomes one of the least populated playlists. They usually have a rotational DLC playlist every few months.

I guess the solution in future is to vote with your wallet and not purchase DLC. That way publishers might consider adding all the “DLC” maps to the originally launched title at launch, so there is none of this lack of DLC parity among the userbase.

When people buy DLC maps they expect to be able to play on them, otherwise they may as well be getting sold (proverbial) inflatable dartboards.