Why can't I assassinate Brutes?

So I can only assassinate a Brute when they don’t know that I’m there. How come I can’t just go behind and get the animation like when I kill elites?

Just doesn’t work like Elites, assassinate them when they don’t know you’re there.

I just need to know why, is it a glitch? I know I can use active camo. But why can you not?was it a deliberate decision to make them immune to that?

Brutes are powerful enemies and they would seem so weak if you could cheaply assassinate them. So if you want to, sneak up on one whilst they’re unaware. It’s not a glitch.

You can assassinate them but its a 5 out of 1 chance though, the assassination is like the one from halo reach beta where you just stab them in the back almost like a backstab from team fortress 2

I agree, they are pretty powerful

As others have said, yes it was purposeful.

I wonder if brutes return in halo 6 and maybe we’ll see somewhat assassinations will be like (And no more reqs)

I think it was partly from a balance point, considering brutes being weaker than sangheili in numerous respects in reach.

> 2535440018437004;4:
> Brutes are powerful enemies and they would seem so weak if you could cheaply assassinate them. So if you want to, sneak up on one whilst they’re unaware. It’s not a glitch.

You can 2 shot a brute with the magnum…

> 2533274956264533;8:
> I wonder if brutes return in halo 6 and maybe we’ll see somewhat assassinations will be like (And no more reqs)

This aged well xD

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
basicamente solo se puede con elites

Please don’t revive old topics thanks